danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody great mate , nice to be back though ::) ::) Not had any shitz or stomach probs for three weeks and now i can't keep off the lav ??? ???

not sure about the render section guys?? makes the plastering section look like the paddling pool at the leisure centre but hey ho at least you can cut to the chase lol :D

as this is the plasterers forum I dont think a room for rendering topics would make this section look like a paddle pool, it would be just like a good boozer with a snug.
Render room all the way

good idea, the more sections the merrier, it makes for posting the right question in the right place, related topics are grouped together better, all round better organisation...
id add a little 'thumbs up' smiley if there was one but this'll have to do instead - :-*

its just dawned on me that thats what the little blue heart is for... :-[
having to go back and see who to give the point to now... op for the idea, danny for doing it...
ill get the idea eventually ::)

i just tried giving you a reputation thingy and it just wouldnt work danny? i blatted simply one for the idea then tried you and it just f'cked me off like i hadnt pressed anything? just sort of highlit the heart, that was it? are you immune?

oh yeah chris a slight glitch

click the heart and then scroll up to teh top of the page you will see a box mate....

Ok some things have bugs I am trawlling through looking looking for better options and fixes

Danny

ah! now ive got to wait another 24 minutes to avoid repeating something i didnt manage to complete in the first place...

i should have 'forum beta test gopher' under my name... i can break absolutely anything if i put my mind to it... theo paphitis is my hero :p

Status
Not open for further replies.