Danny n Jayne

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentbuilder

Danny n Jayne are doing 15000 mile ride from Scotland to lands end plese show ur suport they r finding it tuff i seen it on there blog!!
My friends m8 well his cousin is a wunded soldier so this is close to my heart!
Plese give money & give him n them sum suport cus it's a lonely place on a big bike ride i shud no!!

They are actually asking for support at the mo, bad ain't it!
Come on lads send a few messages via text, email, Facebook.

Nailswater????? You know, your top of your game mate, but I am no avatar phantom????I thought you knew me? mabye I shall take this to the nightly avatar switcher post to clear my name.... Judge flynny
May be in session:RpS_thumbsup:

Nailswater????? You know, your top of your game mate, but I am no avatar phantom????I thought you knew me? mabye I shall take this to the nightly avatar switcher post to clear my name.... Judge flynny
May be in session:RpS_thumbsup:

Don't worry mate.
Sometimes I say stuff to work out if things are true or not it's part of the Private eye way of life :RpS_wink:
I know your not really warrior mate.
JJ has been poisoning me mind :RpS_unsure:

I enjoy the private eye way of life too,But I will clear my name,, I am suspect in the avatar thing, but to be honest I am a sufferer in the avatar rape, still not got my first one back, don't be swayed by others, a good tec lives by his gut feeling you have a good success rate on the hackergate and avatar switcher case, but I am a mere newbie, FFs I have just learned how to post u tube vids here, and I am now in top of feckin I tunes on my I pod lol, so don't think I can change peeps avatars.... Just my own... And it took me 8 weeks to do that??? I'm such a thickarselol

Last edited:
Don't worry mate.
Sometimes I say stuff to work out if things are true or not it's part of the Private eye way of life :RpS_wink:
I know your not really warrior mate.
JJ has been poisoning me mind :RpS_unsure:

Ahhh so JJ is playing those games his he, funny how he sent me a text saying dumbino is back 15 mins before kentbuilders first post on here:RpS_confused:

cheers guys :)
Can you pop in to the olympics and show our cycling "Dream Team" as cavendish describe them how to dig in and man up cos there performance yesterday was dog s**t..........and dont forget to lub up ya saddle sores...........:RpS_thumbup:

haha she is not out riding me....lol

no chaffing mate... spent lots of money on gel shorts :)

PS thanks for the donations

Status
Not open for further replies.