danny can i have a gambling room please.

Members online

I had my brother in law a 50 quid bet that clint eastwood would die before kirk douglas. didn't know kirk was 101 and competely f**k*d at the time. but hes still hanging on in there so you never know. maybe we could do a sweepstake first celebrity to die first. its called the the dead pool. i reckon the queen and prince philip have gotta be in with a chance. ffs. kirks odds on now :mad:

https://deathlist.net/

@gps got his politics room can i have a room captain dan please ???

a place to win some dough and share tips.
I wouldn't mind a literature section. what are you reading now? they have a similar section on bolt.cd. from robert tressel to lee child. with a scandic noir section. non fiction, biography etc. i would love it if that could happen

I wouldn't mind a literature section. what are you reading now? they have a similar section on bolt.cd. from robert tressel to lee child. with a scandic noir section. non fiction, biography etc. i would love it if that could happen

Most of the time I'm reading your sh it on here lol

im currentley reading william hill online.

need 3 goals .....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170516-212001.png
    Screenshot_20170516-212001.png
    253.5 KB · Views: 229

do you flutter yourself mr maester ??

I had my brother in law a 50 quid bet that clint eastwood would die before kirk douglas. didn't know kirk was 101 and competely f**k*d at the time. but hes still hanging on in there so you never know. maybe we could do a sweepstake first celebrity to die first. its called the the dead pool. i reckon the queen and prince philip have gotta be in with a chance. ffs. kirks odds on now :mad:

https://deathlist.net/

sick barsteward ------- bit insensitive if someone has lost a love 1 recently

do you flutter yourself mr maester ??

I don't mate. Only the lottery. I used to gamble. Only sports betting. But it became a problem. Must have lost tens of thousands. And all the time obsessed with it. And this was years ago before all the phone apps. Went on the bookies to put some bets on the National and saw some bloke putting twenties in some those terminals. Was sad watching it. Then he just punched it and left swearing.

I don't mate. Only the lottery. I used to gamble. Only sports betting. But it became a problem. Must have lost tens of thousands. And all the time obsessed with it. And this was years ago before all the phone apps. Went on the bookies to put some bets on the National and saw some bloke putting twenties in some those terminals. Was sad watching it. Then he just punched it and left swearing.

i think most of us have been there at 1 point or another.

i seen a lad crying on the fotb machines before.
i told the fella behind the counter to get him out.

the w**k*r made him a coffee.

bad time of year for me lost both parents this time of year ------ still raw for the family

There's not much I can say to that. I'm sad for your loss. My father died last year. The bet was made during a booze fuelled couple of days in Gdansk. Seemed a bit of fun at the time.

There's not much I can say to that. I'm sad for your loss. My father died last year. The bet was made during a booze fuelled couple of days in Gdansk. Seemed a bit of fun at the time.

But that sick post/s wasn't booze fuelled was it