Damp proof course

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterroberts

anyone kn ow what the regulations are for installing these, the guy we used to use has jacked in and not sure if we can inject the stuff ourselves, any help appreciated on this as i need to let the customer know asap.
Found loads on the net but nothing that actually states you have to be registered etc for the injection of the chemicals, I am sure this cant be right otherwise everyone would just do it themselves

with injection cream it is easier than ever.. no injection pump required

make sure it is bba approved (means its been tested and works)

you will prob be unable to offfer a guarentee as you either need
the backing of a manufacturer(approved installer) or be part of the property care association
(insurance companies will require this)

with injection cream it is easier than ever.. no injection pump required

make sure it is bba approved (means its been tested and works)

you will prob be unable to offfer a guarentee as you either need
the backing of a manufacturer(approved installer) or be part of the property care association
(insurance companies will require this)

Spot on, then just follow the chemical manufactures instructions, 150mm above external ground, 12mm drill bit, drill to within 25mm of opposite face of wall etc etc.

anyone kn ow what the regulations are for installing these, the guy we used to use has jacked in and not sure if we can inject the stuff ourselves, any help appreciated on this as i need to let the customer know asap.
Found loads on the net but nothing that actually states you have to be registered etc for the injection of the chemicals, I am sure this cant be right otherwise everyone would just do it themselves
Just get another company in mate ,then it,s their worry

Status
Not open for further replies.