Damp patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
He's very tiled, he's been tiring all day :aburrido:

I've got an interesting quandary at the back of my own place, a bit puzzled myself. Will post pics tomorrow , this ones got me thinking

He was posting loads of pics on twitter and i asked him about one of them but he didnt reply.................I think you've huffed him...........................you damp bullies...................:frio:

i think youre being a tad harsh. ive read through his website and theres some impressive material. i mean if theres no such thing as rising damp why put a damp course in when building a house? eh? loads of other issues are passed off as rising damp to make a quick buck but true rising damp does exist. my auntie had some in her house

i think youre being a tad harsh. ive read through his website and theres some impressive material. i mean if theres no such thing as rising damp why put a damp course in when building a house? eh? loads of other issues are passed off as rising damp to make a quick buck but true rising damp does exist. my auntie had some in her house
Who told her that?

Not read through all this but it looks to me from the picture to be some kind of leak. If that is the top of the wall It isn't rising damp.
Hard to say with 1 photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.