Daft mp75 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

grump

First off I've not used it yet.

I have a school job which we started before Xmas break, originally it was for hardwall and skim so we have dabbed all the reveals. The question is can I still use mp75 with all the reveals dabbed? Could I fit skim bead and finish to it with mp? Or am I stuck with hardwall and skim?

Mp75 will go on to boarded reveals fine mate. We have always used maxicon beads, just keep it tight on the reveal side.

Good luck mate its a bit of a eye opener!

Nice 1 curry, so it can be skimmed onto boarded reveals also, that makes it even better. What would you say is a good price per bag? Pm me if u don't want to reveal figures in public.what water setting do you run on the "m"?

Nice 1 curry, so it can be skimmed onto boarded reveals also, that makes it even better. What would you say is a good price per bag? Pm me if u don't want to reveal figures in public.what water setting do you run on the "m"?
I would also be interested in the answers to both them questions, if you would please Steve:)

Ive pm you grump with the price we get it at, but lets just say its around £6.50+vat

We have a ritmo powercoat which has a flow bottle that stops at 315l/h so we have to guess the flow rate by opening the flow valve past that mark ( hope that makes sense)

You want it quite wet though or it a bitch to rule. You looking to get the band flowing in to each other.

These vids are good

[video=youtube_share;soW7Sayzfnk]http://youtu.be/soW7Sayzfnk[/video]

If you watch the vid if gives you times on it when they do this and that it's unrealistic they do a 150 m 2 and finish early then have a game of football they would never do what they say in the times stated

Status
Not open for further replies.