dab radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
look at this. if i didnt have the dewalt id buy one of these. usb and aux as well. 3 year guarantee. as long as it hasnt got one of those really thin cables that break 29.99

W22_PD_Sunday_New_UK13_8f485a472a.jpg

DAB radio with FM PLL tuner. This impact-resistant DAB radio is the perfect choice for a rugged and reliable indoor/outdoor entertainment system. Ideal for workshops, building sites, garages, camping or just a BBQ in your back garden.

• Waterproof (IPX 4)
  • 32 presets
  • 2 x 2.5W RMS power output
  • LCD display
  • Carry handle
  • Aux-in and USB connections
  • Non-conductive
https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sun-24-may/product-detail/ps/p/workzone-rugged-dab-radio/

May get one as a back up, nearest Aldi is a bit of a drive. Knowing the way these things go they will be sold out by time I get there

look at this. if i didnt have the dewalt id buy one of these. usb and aux as well. 3 year guarantee. as long as it hasnt got one of those really thin cables that break 29.99

W22_PD_Sunday_New_UK13_8f485a472a.jpg

DAB radio with FM PLL tuner. This impact-resistant DAB radio is the perfect choice for a rugged and reliable indoor/outdoor entertainment system. Ideal for workshops, building sites, garages, camping or just a BBQ in your back garden.

• Waterproof (IPX 4)
  • 32 presets
  • 2 x 2.5W RMS power output
  • LCD display
  • Carry handle
  • Aux-in and USB connections
  • Non-conductive
https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sun-24-may/product-detail/ps/p/workzone-rugged-dab-radio/

Looks pretty good... 3 year guarantee as well :)

Looks a good deal that. The three year guarantee is great and if the nearest aldi was closer I would pop and get one.

To be honest I listen to SPotify a lot more now... keep adding the music I like then I have continuous music all day of the stuff I like :D

I'd love a makita DAB but my non dab one is only 2 years old. Absolute soldiers them radios it'll prob last another 10. Can't fault em

they are also doing a hammer for £6.99 which could come in handy if the radio turns out to be crap
Yup will need it !!!I just thru it
On floor like a loon . I had stop myself planting my size 10 thru it ...the dab was shocking:mad:
save your hard earned put it towards the dewalt

Moyles Vernon kaye. Some o donnell fella whos ok and Johnny Vaughan. Good music old and new. Actually laughing at the moyles show again. Glad to be shot of grimmy. Just need a dab in the van now as i have to have absolute on at the moment

Aye a got a dab one off howdens for joining up , 7 batterys aswell so never stuck for a radio lol
Sales manager at howdens told me he would get me one the next time i got a kitchen from them rather than the milwaukee cordless they had on offer so, went to get kitchen off ov em and got quote then i said right where's me radio. oh sorry they say we can't so, i said weel oh sorry you can stuff your kitchen :fuckyou:

Sales manager at howdens told me he would get me one the next time i got a kitchen from them rather than the milwaukee cordless they had on offer so, went to get kitchen off ov em and got quote then i said right where's me radio. oh sorry they say we can't so, i said weel oh sorry you can stuff your kitchen :fuckyou:

Stuff them then mate lol , not like the kitchens r a decent price in anyways ....... Haha

Moyles Vernon kaye. Some o donnell fella whos ok and Johnny Vaughan. Good music old and new. Actually laughing at the moyles show again. Glad to be shot of grimmy. Just need a dab in the van now as i have to have absolute on at the moment

Listened to the station today and Radio 2 may be gonna bite the dust now, they played some crack'n tunage. Could not loose pop master tho so Ken Bruce will still be on from 10;20 to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.