Customers....

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd start a new thread about good customers, I always hear of bad ones never hear of the good ones! Just finished a job for an elderly couple, float n set dwarf walls in a conservatory. I turn up at 8 and they've got a bacon sarnie waiting for me lol, she put a fan incase it got to hot whilst working... And to top it off I got a £20 tip lol don't see that too often. Has any one else had similar experiences with.customers??

Did a job at a pub I used to drink at. We turned up and his mrs walked out the kitchen with a huge platter full of bacon and sausage sarnies. Went down the night we finished and didn't pay for a drink all night.

LONG POST WARNING! :RpS_biggrin:

Best customer I ever worked for was an Italian woman a teacher.
Was doing 2 ceilings rip down plaster cornice rip down lath & plaster, reboard & skim & patch Walls up, it was an insurance job for a builder.
She wanted another lath & plaster ceiling ripping down to match the ones we were doing as she was having her decorator in the following week but this ceiling wasn't water damaged so it wasn't covered on the claim.
My mate met me outside the job & said theres an extra job here she said she'll give us £300, it was a Friday I had a newborn in the house I had about 2-3hrs sleep felt like a zombie I said to me mate fcuk it I ain't interested.
He wanted the money & kept going on about it I said nah.
Got inside she was begging us to do it I said sorry not got time to do it today, me mate was stood behind her nodding his head I kept saying no to her, then she said I'll give you £400 & feed you all day I said maybe we can fit it in :RpS_laugh:
There was me me mate & a lab & she had 2 painters working outside she made us a tray of bacon & egg & sos & egg crusty bread sarnies choc biscuits tea coffee orange juice ffs :-0
Then we ended up working over a bit to get it all done she made us a couple of ciabatta's with steak onions & mushrooms & cold drinks etc :RpS_biggrin:
Then she asked what we liked to drink we told her & she went out & came back with a pack of fags for the lab a 2 litre bottle of cider for me mate & 4 bottles of newky brown for me lol :RpS_drool:
Then we finished she handed over 400 notes, on top of our money from the builder :RpS_drool:
The lab had £60 so doubled his money, we split the rest & builder paid for extra mats :rolleyes)
Was a longer than normal day for a Friday & I was fcuked before I even started but was worth it in the end lol :RpS_biggrin:

Did a job at a pub I used to drink at. We turned up and his mrs walked out the kitchen with a huge platter full of bacon and sausage sarnies. Went down the night we finished and didn't pay for a drink all night.
I thought you were goin to say she walked out the kitchen with her giblets out:RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.