Customer watching

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasjack

Evening lads

Started a job today to board and skim a living room and kitchen I've got good money on it and there's about a weeks worth of work there...

1 problem tho! I've had the customers breathing over me and the lad all day slowing U.S. Down as I want to get every thing perfect

What's the best way to tell them to errm.. Feck off [emoji22][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Just ignore them and work away.Turn on a radio and pretend not to hear them,if they have any cop on they will leave you alone to do your work in peace.I remember doing a house around 9 or 10 years ago and the owner was always in,all day every day just watching.One of the lads christened him The Plague.It has stuck to this day.

Eat loads of eggs night before and keep dropping your bat!could even ask them to score you out if 10 but by be cheeky!

Turn up looking like this
images (84).jpg

Probably watching cos there thinking rite paying gud money for this so lets c wat its all about..he will prob be bored after 2day id imagine..proper creepy wen there just stood behind watching without saying nowt..is it a milf? Ant seen a milf pic for a while marshy lol..

Probably watching cos there thinking rite paying gud money for this so lets c wat its all about..he will prob be bored after 2day id imagine..proper creepy wen there just stood behind watching without saying nowt..is it a milf? Ant seen a milf pic for a while marshy lol..

It's father and son so not much to look out[emoji28][emoji28][emoji37]

Same as job I'm on, a Joe Daki standing 2 foot behind me pointing out bits I've missed. Was funny cos I was pricking out an eml winder and kept asking him to pass me up something from downstairs seeing as he was standing nearby doing nothing. Was praying for a blob to land on his dirty mush but it didn't happen.

Took matters into my own hands when he was coming up the stairs and was a bit heavy handed with the trowel. Missed his greasy slimy head but got his Shoulder though
:numberone:

Same as job I'm on, a Joe Daki standing 2 foot behind me pointing out bits I've missed. Was funny cos I was pricking out an eml winder and kept asking him to pass me up something from downstairs seeing as he was standing nearby doing nothing. Was praying for a blob to land on his dirty mush but it didn't happen.

Took matters into my own hands when he was coming up the stairs and was a bit heavy handed with the trowel. Missed his greasy slimy head but got his Shoulder though
:numberone:
Cnt beat the accidental flick of plaster do it to sparkys if there pissing me off and in my way

Just ask them to sign a disclaimer saying that they accept full responsibilty for any injuries they may sustain whilst in the working area. Explain that without it you (and by extension they) will not be insured. (y)

Ask him if he likes watching people so much would he fancy going dogging one evening .if he says yes its a bunk up on his wife in the back of your van while he tugs himself into a coma.....Bonus.:numberone:

I just put my headphones on start singing to yourself and don't carry the conversation passed getting coffee.

Where a thong and have it showing up your back everytime you bend over.....he'll soon feck off

Evening lads

Started a job today to board and skim a living room and kitchen I've got good money on it and there's about a weeks worth of work there...

1 problem tho! I've had the customers breathing over me and the lad all day slowing U.S. Down as I want to get every thing perfect

What's the best way to tell them to errm.. Feck off [emoji22][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

You think that's bad, I was doing a bathroom refit this time last year for this retired cple. I have to drain the system for putting in a new towel rack and to move pipes and all that crack. That involves draining rads and refilling the system. It was a 4 bed house and all doors in house locked. I asked the aul lad to open them for me to do what needs done. He opened the door of a room, waited outside it watching me what I was doing and when I left the room, he'd lock it and rinse and repeat with each room! Fs I was thinking this aul fcuked must think I'm going to rob him or something lol.

Another incident from him was I was removing tiles from cement backer board and was making a lot of noise as you do. He came storming up the stairs raving at me that of put 2 nails through his ceiling. I told him I couldn't have as I'm not working about that part of the house. He turned around and said i who was i calling him a liar. So of we go downstairs to look at these 2 nails. He pointed at them saying there they are. I told him that isnt 2 nails, its 2 f**k**g spiders humping in the corner of the ceiling. Blind as a bad he was!!

You think that's bad, I was doing a bathroom refit this time last year for this retired cple. I have to drain the system for putting in a new towel rack and to move pipes and all that crack. That involves draining rads and refilling the system. It was a 4 bed house and all doors in house locked. I asked the aul lad to open them for me to do what needs done. He opened the door of a room, waited outside it watching me what I was doing and when I left the room, he'd lock it and rinse and repeat with each room! Fs I was thinking this aul fcuked must think I'm going to rob him or something lol.

Another incident from him was I was removing tiles from cement backer board and was making a lot of noise as you do. He came storming up the stairs raving at me that of put 2 nails through his ceiling. I told him I couldn't have as I'm not working about that part of the house. He turned around and said i who was i calling him a liar. So of we go downstairs to look at these 2 nails. He pointed at them saying there they are. I told him that isnt 2 nails, its 2 f**k**g spiders humping in the corner of the ceiling. Blind as a bad he was!!

You from limerick by any chance ? Rathkeale maybe :musculoso:

Look at your phone and shout ffs ! when he asks wots up say got text from my anger management guy gotta go tonight again ! i only saw him fekin last night ! then glare at the lurker for 30 secs .

Status
Not open for further replies.