Customer wants smooth finish through coloured render.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive rubbed up parex gf with a sponge, it rubs up well. the trick is catching at exactly the right time.

I floated monorex once with no problem after i poly floated i floated again with a smooth plastic trowel to close the surface further it came up fine but it was only garden walls

Can you not rub up most of them providing theyre whites and creams ??

i was under the impresion the more pigment that was in a coulour the harder it was to do ie more chance of it going patchy.

its hard mate you have to know what your doing ive done it a few times but for me monocouche is made to be scratched thats why it has aggrets in it ive made it look ok but not perfect and it takes ages to do so price it right mate or you could be in trouble.......

Yes using our Parex Monorex GF, you will be able to get a smooth finish. Putzmiester, you are right in saying that the Monocouche renders are made for scratch finishes, but the Parex Monorex GF will float/ sponge smooth even though this isnt its primary finish.

If i can be of any further assistance, dont hesitate to call on 07807495304

Regards

Luke Pickford
Parex

Yes using our Parex Monorex GF, you will be able to get a smooth finish. Putzmiester, you are right in saying that the Monocouche renders are made for scratch finishes, but the Parex Monorex GF will float/ sponge smooth even though this isnt its primary finish.

If i can be of any further assistance, dont hesitate to call on 07807495304

Regards

Luke Pickford
Parex

Luke what sort of setting time does the GF have? Is it going to be a case of putting it on in the afternoon and floating up in the morning or is it more like conventional S&C?

Luke what sort of setting time does the GF have? Is it going to be a case of putting it on in the afternoon and floating up in the morning or is it more like conventional S&C?
Andy if u want to float finish i wouldnt wait until next day. Get it on early and float same day

Hi luke
which area do you work in its good to have another number to call in times of need lol Ive known matt lee fof sometime now and we do lots of Parex work
colin
bets spray renders ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.