Curved plastering under half-landing stairs

Members online

Jambo2021

Novice here looking for general advice - please go easy on me
Having building work done. Doing some basic plastering myself…
Picture 1 shows new stairs, focusing on half-landing. Picture 2 shows how we want plastering to look. How can we connect the two green circles in Picture 1, to give it a curve as per Picture 2? Mesh, or flexible
board, or something else?
i probably won’t be doing this plastering myself (heard curves are tricky) but builder wasn’t sure if/how it could be done, so thought you kind people might give me a pointer, so that I know where to go next. Any help very much appreciated!
562B2BD4-35EC-49F7-AAE7-A41DAAE647B8.jpeg

Attachments

• AEA5E6AF-3B64-4A96-A183-44A4BA03123E.jpeg
    AEA5E6AF-3B64-4A96-A183-44A4BA03123E.jpeg
    376.4 KB · Views: 181
It can be done but you need someone who knows how to frame out the winder.
You need someone who knows exactly what they are doing when framing a tapered winder. I would also ask whoever made the stairs if the could supply you with a piece of timber at the same radius as the one already there on the new stairs so you could extend down from the current radius.

Picked wrong night to ask about green circles footy on we pissed! I once saw a crop circle and 3 farmers in denial

Novice here looking for general advice - please go easy on me
Having building work done. Doing some basic plastering myself…
Picture 1 shows new stairs, focusing on half-landing. Picture 2 shows how we want plastering to look. How can we connect the two green circles in Picture 1, to give it a curve as per Picture 2? Mesh, or flexible
board, or something else?
i probably won’t be doing this plastering myself (heard curves are tricky) but builder wasn’t sure if/how it could be done, so thought you kind people might give me a pointer, so that I know where to go next. Any help very much appreciated!View attachment 62362
@JessThePlasterer

As some people have said, speak to the stair manufacturers, show them the proposed finish and they should be able to make a turned piece with beading. The tighter the curve, the more chance you'll have a flat spot.