Curry

Members online

10 pints guiness blow your arse off just the same but you will sleep better
1569613031077199342364.jpg

Ha best days of my life . Sat in my mates house round coal fire at 3 in morning . With cheapest bread butter n jam as we didn't have a pot to piss in
I was picturing big slice of crusty bread soaked in butter with whole strawberry conserve

I will put my mrs one in a bag and send it to u /my bedroom stinks and she don't sleep in it

I've had to tell get up in the night and sleep on the sofa before it's that bad, I'm easy going and normally don't care but she was guffing every few minutes.. Don't blame her though as to her it probably smelt amazing and comforting, we all love our own ones after all.

I've had to tell get up in the night and sleep on the sofa before it's that bad, I'm easy going and normally don't care but she was guffing every few minutes.. Don't blame her though as to her it probably smelt amazing and comforting, we all love our own ones after all.

Mine have been interesting recently. Very meaty smelling, like the farts of a man who lives on pedigree chum.

The dog was very impressed. Friends not so much
39 minutes til the pub's open.39 long minutes.

the old things are the best when I first moved up here lived in an old curryvan with a multi fuel fire in ,use to cook half grown rabbits and spuds I would nick from the field behind us in the ash pan totally different than a cooker
Chips in frying pan when fat was old . Hmmmmmm