Curry trowel

Members online

Mcb plastering

Does any 1 know we’re I can buy a new curry’s trowel please can’t find any site with them on! Want to break a new 1 in incase anything happens to my old 1
Cheers

On here mate all the curry trowels are there if you have a good look through

Thanks Vincey, Learn something new every day - only ever heard of a curry comb - which is for horses...but might key a render base coat.

They do have an import tax atm but that may change with the brexit deal happening , fingers crossed the USA will do us a better deal than Europe lol

I have never owned a curry trowel just spoke to a guy on fb who sorted a friend out he never used it he sold it :(

Bon tools have cancelled the order cause they don’t have stock and have no idea when they will have any, any other ideas guys ?
Maybe Amazon then mate some people on there have a very small stock to sell but if Bon are saying that it’s probably a sign of the weird as f**k times we are living in atm , Bon is basically curry mate so you may struggle until later next year
It’s a shame as IMO they are the best trowels up there with mt , I got two carbon curry’s they are absolutely solid

Hard to believe they have no stock when they supply the whole of North America for years.
They aren't the only supplier of Curry trowels although they may be one of the larger ones. No one has bee able to reach Curry for over 6 months now. I am beginning to wonder if COVID hurt their business too much and they actually closed.