Curry trowel ss

Burt Reynolds

Are they worth it?
Been using a Kraft trowel I got for cheap ages ago it's a good quality tool but keep hearing about Curry?

Curry are nice.

Not got a stainless though. Mine are carbon. They are old school, rustic trowel. Not polished or engineered in manufacturing by any means. But they break in fantastic and are really nice to use.

That's the trouble with life today ........over complicated and far to much chose. That's why some are never happy imo.
When someone is constantly searching for a new wonder trowel it either says they're f**k**g s**t at plastering, or they compensating for something else that's missing from their life. Or possibly both of those.
In @Vincey's case I just think he's confused about his sexuality.

When someone is constantly searching for a new wonder trowel it either says they're f**k**g s**t at plastering, or they compensating for something else that's missing from their life. Or possibly both of those.

Or could be earning a few quid and wondering what to spend it on.

New toys

My MTs set and Kraft SS are quality trowels and would not be without them when bashing stuff but it's always nice to treat your self and put against your tax bill

They are heavier than MT’s, handle sits lower so bash your knuckles abit and are expensive (especially the stainless steel ones). If your looking for a 13 x 5 or a 14 x 5 your more than likely gunna have to order from bon tools or curry themselves in america. Its the shipping what will get ya. That been said they are great when broken in but who wants to break a new trowel in. More than likely end up back in your van once the novelty has worn off after a week and you will go back to your kraft or marshalltown which is broken in.

My mate has got a brand new 13 inch SS from the states it's very light and feels very well made

Attachments

• received_590696991871529.jpeg
    received_590696991871529.jpeg
    624.4 KB · Views: 2,002