Cscs health and safety

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.p.t plastering

Anybody know how long they last?

I done my test about 3 years ago but never appy'd for the card as never ended up going on site and didn't need it when i did, cause my private work has gone quiet thought i'd jump back on site, managed to get a start but he said i need the card, cscs site is saying 4 weeks, i'm thinking just doing the test again and then get card if it's been that long....

Gutted could of started tomorrow....

To get the test date through? you choose the location and the available dates come up on the screen....

The test? they give you 45 - 50 mins, but it takes less that 10 mins - if you have read the book or done the CD

There are different levels of test, so more advanced ones may take longer....... I have just retaken the standard test a few weeks back

shop around the various test site locations near you, different locations have different availablity.................. (call them, they may have cancellations)

if you pas you get a cert that states that you have passed and don't have to wait for the card to come through!

I done my test years ago, was just checkng if my card was still valid or how long it lasted couldn't remember if it was 3 or 5 years....

I've rang them and i need to redo my test, bummer..

Well this contracts manager reckons all the sites he was going to put me on, needed the card an not the registration number, i've managed to get on with just the number before.....

Guna be at least 4-5 weeks i reckon before i get pass test and get card, just hope domestic picks up in the mean time...

Wish it was like a few years back and just needed a CIS card lol

shop around the various test site locations near you, different locations have different availablity.................. (call them, they may have cancellations)

if you pas you get a cert that states that you have passed and don't have to wait for the card to come through!

That used to be the case now you need the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.