CSCS Cards

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris16

Hi

What do people know about CSCS cards are they something worth getting or are they not worth the paper there wrote on.

yeah danny im considrein this cscs card! is it worth it mate or not?? personaly i prefer sight work. first of all you dont have to consider all this liability insurance secondly its mostly new build where i am.. goin into peoples houses with such a shitty job worries the hell out of me!!! one spot of dust and most people are off on one!! let alone 2 or 3 mixes of finish!! i;d rather be knockin up s**t on new build un;finished floors anyday!!! i think this cscs card is a must have these days???

I think its true to say that CSCS will be compulsory by 2010 (do check) so yeah get ahead of the game and get one. Preferably by OSAT its easy but just check costings.
Robospread

Danny are you getting any funding or is that the full whack? Who you using? Good luck fella. I am an OSAT assessor and am curious as to how others work bit like you and plastering i spose, if you need any inside info or help would be glad to assist .

Status
Not open for further replies.