Cscs card

gt1961

Hi I live in Ireland but moving back to London next week what sort of cscs card do I need to get on site been plastering for 28 years but I have no papers.back then it was old school start off labouring and work your way up

Hi I live in Ireland but moving back to London next week what sort of cscs card do I need to get on site been plastering for 28 years but I have no papers.back then it was old school start off labouring and work your way up
Just get the basic/spazy card and u should be good to go bud

Mine ran out last week. Suppose I’ll have to stump up and do the spazzy test that they keep changing so you have to buy a new book every time :nocausagracia:

Just turn up and run rings round all those site badgers! It's a well known fact only homosexuals work on site!..... that's why I'm starting Monday:bananas:(y):LOL::love:

Just renewed mine cost me £26 for the test, had to roll my sleeves up, to check for hidden devices, then hold my hair up away from my ears to check for the same, all in front off a room of young people most waiting to take their driving theory test. Anyway passed the spazy thing then had to pay £30 for a new card...Great Saturday morning out.

If you don’t have any papers you will only be able to get the green labourers card.

CSCS have now brought in a days H&S training costing between £100 - £180 which you have to do before they give you the green labourers card.

If you have a qualification or previous skilled worker card you can just do the test and get the card.

If you don’t have any proof you’re skilled or previous cards with a qualifications on you will have to do the days H&S, the test and then pay for the card.

It’s $hit I know, my labourer has just had to do it.

I've had two cards over the years. Last on has been expired for God knows how many years and I've still never once been asked for it.