Cscs card

Members online

Haydyn 96

I have tried to apply for a cscs card as a skilled worker, but my qualifications are btec and they do not give skilled worker cards out to btec qualifications anymore, so if I got a labourer card, would a still be able to plaster on site or does it have to be skilled worker card?

I have tried to apply for a cscs card as a skilled worker, but my qualifications are btec and they do not give skilled worker cards out to btec qualifications anymore, so if I got a labourer card, would a still be able to plaster on site or does it have to be skilled worker card?

You wil need nvq2 to apply fir skilled worker card.

You wont get on with a labourers card.

Whats Btec ???

Have you been plastering for 5 years mate?

Welcome along Haydyn , use the search bar on this page to read other thread's on the topic. You'll find lots of helpful information

...you won't have to use the search bar to be in with a chance to win some great prizes whilst supporting a great charity as I've added a link your convenience.
https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/you-can-now-donate.73684/