crohns disease

Members online

hector

diagnosed with crohns 6 years ago aged 53,.....6 operations,.....endoscopy/mr scan,.....inject myself every friday with methotextrate ,......very powerful drug....no cure for crohns,....blood samples every 2 weeks at doctors,.....worn out/fatigue/extreme tiredness....semi retired now, just doing small jobs etc,on citalopram every day,.........so anyhoooooooo now that i have cheered you all up,.......get your finances in order,......life insurance/accident ins./ savings built up/pension plan started/get your will made out/make sure loved ones are okay/get mortgage paid off,..............fourtanetly i did all this so i am okay,...but lot of people out there who need to get a move on,....get to it now ,why are you still reading this,get stuff sorted,....never know whats round the corner

diagnosed with crohns 6 years ago aged 53,.....6 operations,.....endoscopy/mr scan,.....inject myself every friday with methotextrate ,......very powerful drug....no cure for crohns,....blood samples every 2 weeks at doctors,.....worn out/fatigue/extreme tiredness....semi retired now, just doing small jobs etc,on citalopram every day,.........so anyhoooooooo now that i have cheered you all up,.......get your finances in order,......life insurance/accident ins./ savings built up/pension plan started/get your will made out/make sure loved ones are okay/get mortgage paid off,..............fourtanetly i did all this so i am okay,...but lot of people out there who need to get a move on,....get to it now ,why are you still reading this,get stuff sorted,....never know whats round the corner
got any good news Hector?

Ok..I'll indulge you for a while....long time member posts heartfelt post of what hes being going through over the past 6 years ,and you ask him if he has any good news?!?!!.... your either thick as a brick or just a cuunt
I read the post, he has had the disease 6 years and hopefully it is being controlled, we all have different problems to deal with and i'm sure @hector would not have been offended with a little black humour.
If so i would apologise, but i dont need you to judge what i say.

I read the post, he has had the disease 6 years and hopefully it is being controlled, we all have different problems to deal with and i'm sure @hector would not have been offended with a little black humour.
If so i would apologise, but i dont need you to judge what i say.
Judging you?? Ffs behave yourself man.

got any good news Hector?
the reason i posted it tapit,...is because on this forum there is a section titled plasterers health and well being,and i posted it in that section,......not being downbeat or looking for sympathy just saying it is what it is,.......there could be other plasterers out there or there wives/kids who have the same as me,.......those are the ones you have upset and offended not me,........personally i think this is a very good section ,i did not know it was there ,..........over the coming months/years many plasterers will be encouraged to come on this section and it will help them in there various health issues,.......and if my post acts as a wake up call to anybody on this forum, regarding insurancee/savings etc etc ,.....then my work is done,.......not looking for sympathy ,trying to point out some realities of life and hopefully people reading this will sit down and think about the need to put things in place as they look round there home,....all the best hector,........

the reason i posted it tapit,...is because on this forum there is a section titled plasterers health and well being,and i posted it in that section,......not being downbeat or looking for sympathy just saying it is what it is,.......there could be other plasterers out there or there wives/kids who have the same as me,.......those are the ones you have upset and offended not me,........personally i think this is a very good section ,i did not know it was there ,..........over the coming months/years many plasterers will be encouraged to come on this section and it will help them in there various health issues,.......and if my post acts as a wake up call to anybody on this forum, regarding insurancee/savings etc etc ,.....then my work is done,.......not looking for sympathy ,trying to point out some realities of life and hopefully people reading this will sit down and think about the need to put things in place as they look round there home,....all the best hector,........
Top bloke

Great post @hector much respect.

don't worry about the snyed comments pal the guys a fcking loser any friend of gorden reardon is a friend of mine just batter on best u can good luck :tanguero:

Sorry to hear that hector, sounds like an exhausting illness. Sound advice too, I need to sort my s**t out
jesica ,plasterer, dah,dah,dah,.........sing along to tune of jenifer juniper by donovan,................anyhooooooooo had this tune in my head all day,......seriously jessica get insurance/will/savings, sorted,.......for familys sake,........i started off with a sore bum,seen doctor 9.10a.m.,......having surgery at 1.20p.m. the same day,,.........jessica,plasterer,dah,dah,dah,.........

jesica ,plasterer, dah,dah,dah,.........sing along to tune of jenifer juniper by donovan,................anyhooooooooo had this tune in my head all day,......seriously jessica get insurance/will/savings, sorted,.......for familys sake,........i started off with a sore bum,seen doctor 9.10a.m.,......having surgery at 1.20p.m. the same day,,.........jessica,plasterer,dah,dah,dah,.........
lost for words mate/sorry I know its not addressed to me

Love that track @hector