crap sand

taylor

Has anyone. Used Travis Perkins plastering sand? I've gotta render with the stuff and its got no guts,I'm tempted to mix some sharp with it has anybody had the same problem?

Has anyone. Used Travis Perkins plastering sand? I've gotta render with the stuff and its got no guts,I'm tempted to mix some sharp with it has anybody had the same problem?
It depends whe e your based bud, blend some sharp through it like Corny said or lime. Personally I use fine silver with lime, finishes lovely

we had some from travis today in brentwood, far to soft and very hungary. we cut sharpe into it.

I had some from travis near Skipton. The lad in the yard said the local lads cut it with river sand. Never heard of that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't use it send it back..shite sand.used it once for scratch coat 4.1mix still soft after after three days '

I've had problems with TP sand. Mix fine and sharp onsite ourselves an with better results !