Crap plastering tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have all bought a tool that you think will solve a problem and we'll I bought a blade runner... great idea but it just never worked well enough.....

20150608_135012.jpg

20150608_135012.jpg
20150608_135005.jpg

Gypsum plasterer of the year award. There for, if i can't skim up to standard with it then its not a half decent trowel.

Read it a weap bitches, your in the presence of a great
Pics of your certificate or it didnt happen! [emoji6] not sayin i dont believe you! Lol! Why didnt u like the refina one? I havnt used one yet so cant comment about them!

Pics of your certificate or it didnt happen! [emoji6] not sayin i dont believe you! Lol! Why didnt u like the refina one? I havnt used one yet so cant comment about them!
In answer tonyour question though i think they look and feel cheap, there far to square and big almost feels like a float. I also didn't like the finish it left but thats probably more down to user skill than the trowel. It just didn't feel nice at all To me

Refina s*p*r*lex. Awful trowels.

:endesacuerdo: Come on beefy I know scaffolders and micro Sement-alists who can use a super-:musculoso:.
;)
In answer tonyour question though i think they look and feel cheap, there far to square and big almost feels like a float. I also didn't like the finish it left but thats probably more down to user skill than the trowel. It just didn't feel nice at all To me

If your struggling with skimming (the easy bit) Just follow this comprehensive guide to all things refina.
Its not rocket surgery. (y)

Lol leave the bloke alone his spirit has already been broken. He's only trying to make a living for himself u can't knock him for it

I remember them, never got round to getting one, but wanted one so bad. Just to say I had one really!! Never even tried one out!!!

They were good for doing round cuts and stuff but when they sun shut on your fingers... fricken nora it hurts... great idea but just not quite right on so many levels

Lol leave the bloke alone his spirit has already been broken. He's only trying to make a living for himself u can't knock him
for it

Its only a bit of lighthearted banter beefy.
I honestly think that we've made a lot of progress of late, we haven't always enjoyed this easy going relationship you know its taken alot of compromise to get to where we are.
I for 1 will welcome him back with open arms when he returns.
He completes me.

Its only a bit of lighthearted banter beefy.
I honestly think that we've made a lot of progress of late, we haven't always enjoyed this easy going relationship you know its taken alot of compromise to get to where we are.
I for 1 will welcome him back with open arms when he returns.
He completes me.
G** boy

mixm8 I cant keep stuff in bucket ,floor looks like its been pebble dashed after one bucket, will I buy upgraded version ?

will f##k :cachetada:

:endesacuerdo: Come on beefy I know scaffolders and micro Sement-alists who can use a super-:musculoso:.
;)

If your struggling with skimming (the easy bit) Just follow this comprehensive guide to all things refina.
Its not rocket surgery. (y)

Why's he skimming that board before the block has been floated. Not right IMO. Regina really do some shite promo vids!

I was told always skim board work before floating. Not that i do it but thats how i was taught

Do you skim hard wall before the ceiling Rossi?

How would you work going through a house, with boarded outside walls & ceilings if your skimming hardwall same day?

Yes. I just do things by the book. Do what boarding I can ahead of floating then double back, float and skim.

Not used any same day backing plaster for years now, but going back used to skim ceilings & walls first.
Been floating houses out with s&c then skimming the lot out.
Fully agree with you on the scrim though.
Just don't like the idea of skimming walls before ceilings that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.