cpi euromix standard render

Hi,
Any of you fellas used this ? Id like to know coverage rate per bag and what its like to rub up . Been using more sand and cement recently and I ain't to impressed with the sand that I'm using, so looking for alternative.

Cheers

General purpose is ok there are some hefty aggeragates in it tho if ypu sponge too much. Floats nice tho.
Has a tad too much proofer in it for my liking. Should be ideally done as scratch and top on different days

Yeah here and there small pebbles about 3mm so if you i bar it leaves a coarse surface and if you sponge too much the fines wash back and the big ones protrude from the surface. Float is best result with a very light quick sponge afterwards

Where did you order from 20 inch?
I found it a pain to source.switched to k rend mortar now
Forget about the brand name on the bag,it's decent gear

Lets not talk about 3mm.ive been doing a few test samples with 3mm top coat and can I hell rub it up. Phoned up supplier in and they told me the best way to achieve acceptable finish was with timber battern or eps???
So gave it a go and it still looks shocking.so order in 2mm and going to spray it.so I anyone I after 6 tubs if 3 mm in white. There yours for £100.
Cheers for the advice lads
I order. The stuff from Ryan . Daaaaawn saaaaf.
If I don't like it I'll be open to options as the sand is pants I'm getting atm. And i do like the bagged stuff