Cpi bagged internal render using a ritmo m machine

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

80nobby80

Hi All,

Im new to this forum and new to owning a Ritmo M machine.

Can anyone tell me what pressure I need the water at and pump speed info for CPI internal render pls.

Thanks Guys

Darren

I think we have it on 180 for water speed 9.start off on 200 and go from there to suit.some like to spray like piss so each to there own.
Have you sprayed CPI b4?

No never sprayed cpi before , haven't used a machine in about 16 years got a Ritmo today and got about 800 meters to spray . so just wondering what set up was needed , cheers for the reply .

As for speed then get used to the machine and you will know what speed will suit you best. But for starters maybe 8 or 9 and go from there.

Once you have started dont alter the speed it will bugger up!

On plenty to got at walls I spray at 10 but slow going fiddly walls then 8 - 9. I would prime at 250 and turn down the water until you are satified with the consistency. At speed 10 expext water to be 180 to 200 depending on how wet you like it. The lower the speed the lower the water.

Remember to check your R&S after each spray ready for the next and clean your filters.

Cummon lad ,we all know its 1 metre of pipe to 1 bar of pressure.Spray the gear if you cant darby it alter the water slightly to suite.Cpi was hard work last time i used it but i have been told its been improved and is probably the cheapest pre bagged render on the market.

Cpi render is good, sprayed it for first time in november, on ritmo L i had it on speed 7 and water i think was about 140. its a two coat render came up lovely, havent tried the ocr yet. i was paying about 4 to 5 pound a bag from one stop, doesnt quite do a square metre.

Status
Not open for further replies.