Covid.

Members online

MIXERMAN

Customer text me Friday, they both tested positive for covid. They've moved out. I'm starting there tomorrow. He said it feels just like a cold . there in there 30s

Customer text me Friday, they both tested positive for covid. They've moved out. I'm starting there tomorrow. He said it feels just like a cold . there in there 30s
Crack on if they are ok with you in property
I have had customers who test + even slurping in there cups
I felt amazing when I got their & amazing after job !

It’s amazing cv it might be the wardrobe
Or just had a day off

your welcome

You're actually going to do the job? Risk isolating over Christmas/killing elderly relatives or getting ill yourself? You're off your head

Crack on if they are ok with you in property
I have had customers who test + even slurping in there cups
I felt amazing when I got their & amazing after job !

It’s amazing cv it might be the wardrobe
Or just had a day off

your welcome
Well Done Applause GIF by Baywatch

This is the guidance that was given to schools. Shared equipment, books etc. need to be given 72 hours between different groups using them.
Schools clean everything and nothing is shared from year group to year group.
Comparing advice given at a school to a home where the owners are known to have covid isn't like for like is it.

Going into an environment like that 2 weeks before Christmas is mental, but it's your funeral I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Comparing advice given at a school to a home where the owners are known to have covid isn't like for like is it. Ffs
You clearly know fuckall about schools you know all c**t.
The guidance was given assuming that some pupils/staff would be positive, otherwise you wouldn't need any precautions.

The guidance was given assuming that some pupils/staff would be positive, otherwise you wouldn't need any precautions.
In hospitals they where masks all the time, sterlalise everything and keep patients apart.
Is that relevant to schools? No
Is school advice relevant in someone's home? No
What is it at the moment, 22% of secondary school students isolating? Going well for schools then
Cheers

Comparing advice given at a school to a home where the owners are known to have covid isn't like for like is it.

Going into an environment like that 2 weeks before Christmas is mental, but it's your funeral I guess
satire?

As andy said. I'm going to wipe down handles ect. It's empty just a camp bed when they have camped out.
Y do whant do that? don't pick your fuking nose don't chew nails don't rub your eyes. Wash your hands simple lol.fuk me pink luky this not like polio. When 12thousand children died hell of a disease.

You tell him andy!!! You know nothing if andy says so!!!!!!!! Do one....

Alright cary love you win , I've put it off till next Monday. There fine with it. They said they will try and get the electrics.and plumbing done. Wot ya gonna do.

Y do whant do that? don't pick your fuking nose don't chew nails don't rub your eyes. Wash your hands simple lol.fuk me pink luky this not like polio. When 12thousand children died hell of a disease.
I pick my nose!! Love the crispy bits!!

I have not ,I've started painting my garden pub .

Attachments

• IMG_20201214_141953320.jpg
    IMG_20201214_141953320.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 115