Covid vaccine

Members online

Would you have the vaccine if offered right it now?

• Total voters
No , not because it's unsafe , just quite happy to take my chances with life , life would be less interesting and it's nice to not be bothered about what's round the corner , mental health trip lol

Mask Steampunk GIF by The Brass Harpies

I won’t have it purely because I never get ill so my natural defence must be pretty good so don’t wanna f**k around with it when I’m on a good thing! Can’t taint my Viking blood

Yes risk vs reward, I’ll take my chances, if it means moving on with life and the end of this current carry on.

Boris has said he won’t make it mandatory but he doesn’t have to. There’s plenty of organisations and companies who will no doubt insist that people are vaccinated. Airlines, theatres, hotels etc etc. I hope I’m wrong!
Aye it won't be official like a government id, but private companies will want verifiable documents to prove you are vaccinated. It'll probably be a condition of their insurance conditions.

Aye it won't be official like a government id, but private companies will want verifiable documents to prove you are vaccinated. It'll probably be a condition of their insurance conditions.
I dont think the healthy under 50,s will get it

The price of caravans and tents are going to go through the roof
Thing is the UK is a beautiful country, and more people should get out and see it. If you want to buy British you can't get better than spending your pounds at home. Given how hard the hospitality and tourist industry has been hit. The government should look at a post covid brit break scheme to encourage people to stay at home for a couple of years.

Thing is the UK is a beautiful country, and more people should get out and see it. If you want to buy British you can't get better than spending your pounds at home. Given how hard the hospitality and tourist industry has been hit. The government should look at a post covid brit break scheme to encourage people to stay at home for a couple of years.
The sun holidays will be £900 next year

I was 60 plus I'd probably take it and definitely if I had underlying health conditions. I think it is unlikely to become a condition of insurance as other vaccines aren't. Maybe a temporary condition of entering some countries until the vaccine uptake.

I was 60 plus I'd probably take it and definitely if I had underlying health conditions. I think it is unlikely to become a condition of insurance as other vaccines aren't. Maybe a temporary condition of entering some countries until the vaccine uptake.
It'll impact some how for sure, we're all surmising at this point.

I voted yes , reason is how bad can it be ffs ,the 90 woman had it and she didn’t look like she was going mental or under some super spell or something, and let’s not forget a lot of 40-50 years were popping double dipped olms and white doves in the 1990s mixed with batterie acid and rat poison and they all are ok

I’ll take

Disco biscuits AKA MDMA. Nasty stuff. But most are still walking around. A lot survived the rave and pill pandemic. ThenThere’s the current scene of junk food and cocaine. The kids won’t have any I’m immune system soon.
Ecstasy and cocaine has healing properties I read somewhere ask anyone

They just had everyone at home for a year lol.

Were staying in uk next year .

They just had everyone at home for a year lol.

Were staying in uk next year .
We’ve still got last years holiday in Corfu booked. What hoops we’ll have to jump through before June comes I’ve no idea. I won’t be taking the jab to go abroad though. Rather lose my money and go to Wales in a tent.