Covid jab

That's morally wrong so a different argument.

So it's not morally wrong to deny other people the right to an opinion, even if it's inconvenient to you?

There are millions of things in this world which people have opinions about but which they have no wish to try first before being granted the right, by you, to hold an opinion on them.

So it's not morally wrong to deny other people the right to an opinion, even if it's inconvenient to you?

There are millions of things in this world which people have opinions about but which they have no wish to try first before being granted the right, by you, to hold an opinion on them.
opinions are fine, but you cannot do the Pepsi challenge without taking a sip. Simple as that.

opinions are fine, but you cannot do the Pepsi challenge without taking a sip. Simple as that.

Not even if you've seen a hundred different softdrink flavours come & go (and tried many of them, during your lifetime)?

Clue: softdrink = scrim / fibatape / paper tape / staples / skim / sticks like s**t turbo / cyano + activator

1614377817085.png

Not even if you've seen a hundred different softdrink flavours come & go (and tried many of them, during your lifetime)?

Clue: softdrink = scrim / fibatape / paper tape / staples / skim / sticks like s**t turbo / cyano + activator

You lose, i played the Kiaora card.

Last edited:
I was seriously considering taking it until I heard about a lad I used to work with who had it last week. He was so ill after it he had to go to hospital. f**k that. Why make yourself sick when you’re otherwise healthy.

Had mine yesterday, if any of you have them do it on a day when you haven’t got work the next day. Reacted like f**k to it, might just be a pussy but you feel like you’ve been battered !
My vaccine orange a day joch of whisky every night works wonders!
I wont be taking the jab.. no chance
I'm same m8 il stick to my fruit veg and whiskey till I'm 65 70 I might take it then!

I'm all for the covid conspiracy theories,always thought it was a pandemic, an economic and social reset etc...indont trust the govt any further than I cud throw them. But I'm curious about the jab. Those who don't want the jab what do you believe they are upto with it? Whats the game plan for the govt? Curious to hear views

I'm all for the covid conspiracy theories,always thought it was a pandemic, an economic and social reset etc...indont trust the govt any further than I cud throw them. But I'm curious about the jab. Those who don't want the jab what do you believe they are upto with it? Whats the game plan for the govt? Curious to hear views
Edit plandemic

I would like to know too not just our government most, if not all of the world is in on it. No you tube vids just a concise answer please.

A vaccine for a virus that kills less than 1% of the population. And most who do get the virus make a full recovery. I just can’t accept having a vaccine when I know it’s all wrong.

At the moment we know more about covid than tests have been done.

I am not an anti vaxxer just this one has been pushed through a bit quick and I think too early to see any long term side effects.

With covid... you die or survive....

Yes there may be long term side effects of covid but the vaccine does not stop you getting it or spreading it so I dont see the point

Yes there may be long term side effects of covid but the vaccine does not stop you getting it or spreading it so I dont see the point
I think a few people who have spent their life studying viruses might have a different opinion and "hope" it reduces severity of illness lol
I'll tell Boris to get them to stop wasting their lives

A vaccine for a virus that kills less than 1% of the population. And most who do get the virus make a full recovery. I just can’t accept having a vaccine when I know it’s all wrong.
Wrong to try and save 1% of the population?

I deffo think some of these lockdowns have been a test to see what they can get away with for future events. I get the feel this is the start of a journey, that real life as we knew it 12 months ago will never truly return. But I can't put my finger on the govts agenda

At the moment we know more about covid than tests have been done.

I am not an anti vaxxer just this one has been pushed through a bit quick and I think too early to see any long term side effects.

With covid... you die or survive....

So if the vaccine is not reducing cases what is?

Wrong to try and save 1% of the population?
Seems an expensive thing to do for a lot of people and I can see that point of view and am a sympathisor
I treat it as going to the Moon and the billions of tax money it costs but it drives the technical knowledge with a long term economic payback

I deffo think some of these lockdowns have been a test to see what they can get away with for future events. I get the feel this is the start of a journey, that real life as we knew it 12 months ago will never truly return. But I can't put my finger on the govts agenda
I think the majority of the population hopes this is a once in a lifetime occurance and would be not so receptive if lockdowns were tried again, I certainly don't want to go through another. Real life is different for every generaton anyway so no change there