covid injection

See the vaccine that everyone’s getting that’s ment to protect ya from Covid 19.. does that protect ya from other strains like the new one in Brazil etc ? Or say we get to the end of 2021 but another new strain appears.. will the vaccine have ya covered or will they need to make a new vaccine. I thought with virus behaviour is similar to the flu an colds an the reason we don’t get vacs for them is because the stains change all the time.
The plan with new strain bs is to make sure you will get a jab every year bit like a dog
CDC has no evidence of
new strain
pure fear monger ing for the masses to get them to line up !

Begging the question
to give immunity from a
Vaccines the said companies producing vaccine should have to seen the virus in order to give immunity

the fo@kers admit they have not even seen the virus !
fo&kers

your welcome

i was talking to an elderly woman today. she said that as the Queen has had the vaccine she was going to as well !
i asked the woman does she will not be getting the same quality of vaccine as the Queen received ? you will just get a pissey dose.

I had the Astra Zenica jab on Saturday and within minutes my heart rate shot up and stayed like that for the evening. Next day I felt like I was getting over the flue and both upper arms felt like I had been bare knuckle punched hard. Not felt that ill since I had flu in my mid 20’s. Today (Monday) I feel almost fully recovered so I suggest to anyone having it, get it on a Friday pm and have the weekend off.

My dentist on Friday (the day before my jab) who was about 30 said she had the Phifer? Version and described the same as I felt the day after.

I had the Astra Zenica jab on Saturday and within minutes my heart rate shot up and stayed like that for the evening. Next day I felt like I was getting over the flue and both upper arms felt like I had been bare knuckle punched hard. Not felt that ill since I had flu in my mid 20’s. Today (Monday) I feel almost fully recovered so I suggest to anyone having it, get it on a Friday pm and have the weekend off.

My dentist on Friday (the day before my jab) who was about 30 said she had the Phifer? Version and described the same as I felt the day after.
I was fine but had covid symptoms bout 3 weeks later

I had Astra Zenica on friday, felt nothing at all. My wife felt ill for 24hrs then back to normal. I was so impressed with the organisation,straight in and out in 10 minutes.

My Mrs got her letter 2 weeks ago for the jab and despite trying to book an appointment several times every day, she still cannot get an appointment. I got my letter today so, given how much hassle the Mrs is having I may get an appointment by may. When I did try to book, bearing in mind I'm not that far from Berwick upon Tweed, my appointment options were nearest Newcastle, Washington, Durham and Carlisle so, at best a 90 mile round trip and at worst approx 160 ISH.

Before ! you take the Vaccine
ask to see the insert that comes in the vaccine box
Your doc has not even read that & this is why he can not look you in the eye
& assure your it is safe to take !
CV vax is unlicensed ( released under
emergency rules )

Experimental untested & liability exemption

your welcome

My Mrs got her letter 2 weeks ago for the jab and despite trying to book an appointment several times every day, she still cannot get an appointment. I got my letter today so, given how much hassle the Mrs is having I may get an appointment by may. When I did try to book, bearing in mind I'm not that far from Berwick upon Tweed, my appointment options were nearest Newcastle, Washington, Durham and Carlisle so, at best a 90 mile round trip and at worst approx 160 ISH.

What I found out here in Sheffield is that the latest available appontment dates gets realised after Midnight and once they are taken up Sheffield is not offered.

I didn’t know and booked in the evening. Huddersfield 20 miles away was the nearest, two days later my sis in law looked online at 4am and got Sheffield no problem.

What I found out here in Sheffield is that the latest available appontment dates gets realised after Midnight and once they are taken up Sheffield is not offered.

I didn’t know and booked in the evening. Huddersfield 20 miles away was the nearest, two days later my sis in law looked online at 4am and got Sheffield no problem.
It's a good point , got my invite and booked straight away and got pretty much choice of any time I wanted , also booked for second jab , again full choice of day / times

Before an on-line quix game last weekend I was able to chat to over 30 old folk at the same time on zoom. They were nearly all retired and all had their first jabs, I asked about after effects - they all said the same thing, little or no effects, no different to annual flu jab, a bit of sore arm and a little rough to for 24 hours.

Hang on, little or no effect ? but then you all said..oh yes but that's nothing they all chorused..

Before an on-line quix game last weekend I was able to chat to over 30 old folk at the same time on zoom. They were nearly all retired and all had their first jabs, I asked about after effects - they all said the same thing, little or no effects, no different to annual flu jab, a bit of sore arm and a little rough to for 24 hours.

Hang on, little or no effect ? but then you all said..oh yes but that's nothing they all chorused..
A little rough is what you'd expect , a mild infection level to inform your immune system what to look out for in future , no reaction would suggest already had it and / or your immune system is

Baaaaa baaaaaa
anigif_enhanced-9715-1397748367-39.gif

That's over 48hrs, I haven't had any reaction to it apart from the sore arm the next day.
Some people do feel a bit s**t for a day or two after.
I've got mine next week but I've never felt normal , didn't know I could blame Boris , I'll get Cherie Blair to sort compo