covid injection

Waiting on my dad having it he’s 84 mate , but have two friends both nhs one in the critical wards icu have both had it
I’m definitely having it if offered further down the line all these anti vaca freaks can suck my cock tbh
Flipping weirdos

What a load of crap - and you obviously believe this, even the last poster suggests a possible answer, if they are not faking it, that has nothing to do with vacinnes.

Mate come on , scorpionjones she joined Twitter October 2020 doesn’t even show her face on her profile, I believe f**k all she spouts out

even the first video from another anti American Syrian lady
Wtf

This s**t needs to be taken down it’s crap like this that has the world in a mess , talking absolute s**t like they are special drs or something it’s getting on my tits

Attachments

• 494F475C-92B7-42F3-B8BC-9D59137C9CBF.png
    494F475C-92B7-42F3-B8BC-9D59137C9CBF.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 241
  • DCF378E7-4346-46F0-83E3-0C5F5D465901.png
    DCF378E7-4346-46F0-83E3-0C5F5D465901.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 229
  • F31C899C-E92F-4190-B77F-FEB0FA77E987.png
    F31C899C-E92F-4190-B77F-FEB0FA77E987.png
    977.3 KB · Views: 225
This s**t needs to be taken down it’s crap like this that has the world in a mess , talking absolute s**t like they are special drs or something it’s getting on my tits
Consider it as education , welcome to the human race

Now if everyone can be a good person and go tip some bleach down the bog lol

Mate come on , scorpionjones she joined Twitter October 2020 doesn’t even show her face on her profile, I believe f**k all she spouts out

even the first video from another anti American Syrian lady
Wtf
f**k**g goonies.
Say it all time internet is best and worse invention ever. Some should be assessed before being allowed it.

I.ve even convinced a small group of people I can plaster . Wtf

What a load of crap - and you obviously believe this, even the last poster suggests a possible answer, if they are not faking it, that has nothing to do with vacinnes.

So far as I can see, the Shawn one is real.

Thing is correlated is not causation, whatever bellends like @Dollar and @Casper might tell you.

If you inject ten million people and one in ten million were going to get the shakes on Friday, then you can't point to that person and say 'Ha! Look!'

Same shite with the MMR jab

Difficult for you to believe a vaccine could do this , devils advocate let say say source is incorrect

What is true fact ! not one vaccine has ever cured nothing only brings pain & misery
Modena claim they have not even seen the virus
So how the hell do they give immunity for 12 months to something you have not seen

New strain cdc have no evidence!

My mate plumbrevs will answer some questions

wake the hell up

Last edited:
Has anyone heard how William Shakespeare is after getting his jab? He’s probably croaked it and the media have brushed it under a carpet somewhere

That'll be a low carbon bio-degradable carpet then, made by well-paid natives of somewhere from renewable resources, that haven't damaged the naturel eco-flaura and fauna, polluted the water and damaged the future for unspecified generations. - see? I can regurgitate crap as well as swallow it.

dollar's post is amusing, another fake website trying to spread fear - hardly any maybe examples, spread over millions of jabs given globally - so on that basis vaccines are pretty safe, but not perfect, which we knew anyway.

William Shakespear must be laughing in his grave under the rush carpet made by the starving serfs trying to avoid the bubonic plague smallpox etc. Queen Elizabeth 1st proved shutdowns work - went to ground in Windsor castle, erected a scaffold, and ruled anybody fleeing to Windsor area from the new highly-virulent bubionic 2nd wave in London would be hanged. Nil migration, she survived, low mortality in the locals.

See the vaccine that everyone’s getting that’s ment to protect ya from Covid 19.. does that protect ya from other strains like the new one in Brazil etc ? Or say we get to the end of 2021 but another new strain appears.. will the vaccine have ya covered or will they need to make a new vaccine. I thought with virus behaviour is similar to the flu an colds an the reason we don’t get vacs for them is because the stains change all the time.

See the vaccine that everyone’s getting that’s ment to protect ya from Covid 19.. does that protect ya from other strains like the new one in Brazil etc ? Or say we get to the end of 2021 but another new strain appears.. will the vaccine have ya covered or will they need to make a new vaccine. I thought with virus behaviour is similar to the flu an colds an the reason we don’t get vacs for them is because the stains change all the time.
At the moment, the vaccine is good for all strains of the virus because it latches on to a spike protein that is common to all.

If it mutates such that the spike changes, the vaccine is sunk for that particular strain.

At the moment, the vaccine is good for all strains of the virus because it latches on to a spike protein that is common to all.

If it mutates such that the spike changes, the vaccine is sunk for that particular strain.
So what’s the chance of that spike changing?

Janitor
Plasterer
Scientist
Doctor!
Any more to add to your resume !!!