covid injection

A pic of John J’s piecep on a wet Thursday evening!

Now that’s entertainment :coffe:
high quality GIF

was that cholestrol that caused it

at that time my cholesterol was 5.2 . i was smoking heavily, and rushing about as we had a holiday booked for the next week in Rhodes. i wanted every thing to be done before our holiday.
i had a couple of small heart attacks when i was 58 they lasted about 1 minute then everything back to normal.
i then had a bypass x4 op. as i had damaged the front of my heart. i had to have the op on the back of the heart a lot more difficult.
the good thing was the prof. of cardiology at St Barts done my full op his self. as he needed to stop my heart for 5 hours to do the op, he cancelled or other heart ops for that day so 4 of his other surgeons could help, cutting down the time my heart was stopped. to give me the best chance of survival.
just to top it up i am a rare blood group so they had to order 8 pints of the op.
i then had the 10 week recovery period with the final 6 weeks in a rehab to learn how to diet , exercise and handle stress. i have felt good ever since and carry out everything that i want to do.

at that time my cholesterol was 5.2 . i was smoking heavily, and rushing about as we had a holiday booked for the next week in Rhodes. i wanted every thing to be done before our holiday.
i had a couple of small heart attacks when i was 58 they lasted about 1 minute then everything back to normal.
i then had a bypass x4 op. as i had damaged the front of my heart. i had to have the op on the back of the heart a lot more difficult.
the good thing was the prof. of cardiology at St Barts done my full op his self. as he needed to stop my heart for 5 hours to do the op, he cancelled or other heart ops for that day so 4 of his other surgeons could help, cutting down the time my heart was stopped. to give me the best chance of survival.
just to top it up i am a rare blood group so they had to order 8 pints of the op.
i then had the 10 week recovery period with the final 6 weeks in a rehab to learn how to diet , exercise and handle stress. i have felt good ever since and carry out everything that i want to do.
Getting olds s**t