covering soffit whilst spraying

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was watching some guys spray mono to a gable end. they did not cover up, but pumped it in to a bucket and applied by hand.

whereabouts you based. Is it Lampeter.

Sort of mate, live just outside of Aberaeron actually. Work throughout ceredigion ,north carmarthenshire ,occasionally pembrokeshire and powys. I've looked at your machines before but just dont do enough of that kind of work to justify.
Did my apprentiship as a plasterer and my business is largely based around me plastering but well be building and extension or something and go for weeks without having a trowel in my hands , so i'm not going to buy one off you.

i wasnt asking you to buy a machine of me. I was asking where by you were from. We worked with jones and evans (lampeter) from time to time and done lots of our own work up and around that way. Was just being friendly

i wasnt asking you to buy a machine of me. I was asking where by you were from. We worked with jones and evans (lampeter) from time to time and done lots of our own work up and around that way. Was just being friendly

I doubt that narrows it down much up your way lol

PFT wales ,sorry mate ,just re read my post and it really wasn't intended to be so hard. Just explaining where i am in my life.
Yes i know Jones & Evans , they are good boys . But our paths dont cross too often. We are at different ends of the spectrum, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.