Couple of renderers required

colin brown

Hi there,
We have a job in regents park London on a Crown Estate house(mansion) and the front elevaion has approximately 100sqm to repair and re render. Its currently been formed with traditional sand lime cement mix with Ashlar block lines and already has a good, hard base coat(scratched) underneath. The render is currently painted with regency gloss and we are down to repaint the whole building but have been given the render prepairs as part of our package. There are currently lots of small areas between .25 and 2sqm that are showing under the paint as bad previous repairs.
I have uploaded a couple of pics to show what it looks like and the sample that we did that was approved ........and they want us to start yesterday!! None of the ornamental work needs doing just the block work and some columns.
Would anyone be interested in taking this on as a price or day rate?
Could some one get in touch if interested. Much appreciated.
Cheers in advance

Attachments

• IMG_1620.JPG
    IMG_1620.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 418
  • IMG_1627.JPG
    IMG_1627.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 440
  • DSC_0755.jpg
    DSC_0755.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 466
Pic 3 that your sample
It is mate yeah

They had us doing loads tbh with every kind of product you could imagine.
That one was with sharp, lime and cement. Once it's finished they are getting us to coat it with Keim granital grob as pic attached. Its a fine textured under paint then we gloss it like original.

It's just the bottom 2 ashlar blocks and the bottom trim detail that are the sample. Trim detail is obviously not render it's a very hard mix that's acting as a framework for the render in between. We just used toupralith to smooth it. Top one is coated but wasn't re rendered

Another pic attached
I'll try and post some more of the front elevation

Attachments

• 20151123_134558.jpg
    20151123_134558.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 339
Yeah it is a nightmare for parking
It's a tube job and leave all gear on site. We will supply all materials anyway.
Let me know your rates if interested

It is mate yeah

They had us doing loads tbh with every kind of product you could imagine.
That one was with sharp, lime and cement. Once it's finished they are getting us to coat it with Keim granital grob as pic attached. Its a fine textured under paint then we gloss it like original.
I would have run that bottom mould on a bench then cut to size

I worked there a couple of years ago. You can get a permit for £20 for 4 hrs I think. There is a permit office in the park. Run by a right stroppy stuck up posh c**t.

I worked there a couple of years ago. You can get a permit for £20 for 4 hrs I think. There is a permit office in the park. Run by a right stroppy stuck up posh c**t.
Not heard of that tbh. We can always make a deal regards parking if anyone does need to drive. Our guys are parking up further out and training it.

Not heard of that tbh. We can always make a deal regards parking if anyone does need to drive. Our guys are parking up further out and training it.
Obviously we want the best price we can get but we are in a position were we need people and the job is more about the standard than speed. Its a high end residential and they are paying more than the usual rates for all trades tbh.
We reckon on needing a couple guys for about 4 or 5 weeks.

Obviously we want the best price we can get but we are in a position were we need people and the job is more about the standard than speed. Its a high end residential and they are paying more than the usual rates for all trades tbh.
We reckon on needing a couple guys for about 4 or 5 weeks.

We're not allowed to mention rates on here but the day rate would begin with a 2 but wouldn't exceed a 3. And I don't mean between 20 and 30 either :tanguero:

Ok well we can discuss the detail f you want? How do we actually get in touch?
What would we get for that rate? Hours etc and roughly how many sqm do you reckon per day to remove and apply new.

We,ve got an agency guy if needed but obviously don't know his skills. But it's a extra bod

I'm busy for a couple of weeks but it that suits you could give me a call on 07956 359413 or google Eddie Wrynn Plastering

No probs. Trying to pull in a favour and get my old partner in to give me a hand on a house I need to get finished, so not quite sure on dates yet