Could of cried

So today finished a house for a customer it was a big house half re skim half new had the lounge to do today fire place was float and set, bit of a nightmare job because the customer wasn’t having skirting board so had to go right down to the floor and not leave a gap (looks stupid if you ask me) finished up was just packing away went back in the lounge and the Labour has knocked the floated bead of the fire place while cleaning up. I no it was an accident but the hassle it’s going to be sorting it out is going to be a nightmare. I could of cried.

So today finished a house for a customer it was a big house half re skim half new had the lounge to do today fire place was float and set, bit of a nightmare job because the customer wasn’t having skirting board so had to go right down to the floor and not leave a gap (looks stupid if you ask me) finished up was just packing away went back in the lounge and the Labour has knocked the floated bead of the fire place while cleaning up. I no it was an accident but the hassle it’s going to be sorting it out is going to be a nightmare. I could of cried.

ARE YOU TAKEING THE FUUCKING..........

bus ??

I think I would of gave him a swift kick in the b*ll***s for that :mad:

Had something similar other day . Reskimmed staircase and customer had remove the timber stair strings . I skimmed the wall but not tight into the treads because i assumes they would be fitting new Stair stair string with the skirting. I packed up and went for payment and customer said why haven’t you skimmed into the treads . I said I’ve skimmed slightly past the original line of the stair string you won’t see it when it’s fitted . They said oh we’re not putting one back on . I said it will look stupid without one . They said it’s too much hassle for them to replace it . I said why didn’t you tell me before I started skimming . They said they didn’t realise they had too .

Had something similar other day . Reskimmed staircase and customer had remove the timber stair strings . I skimmed the wall but not tight into the treads because i assumes they would be fitting new Stair stair string with the skirting. I packed up and went for payment and customer said why haven’t you skimmed into the treads . I said I’ve skimmed slightly past the original line of the stair string you won’t see it when it’s fitted . They said oh we’re not putting one back on . I said it will look stupid without one . They said it’s too much hassle for them to replace it . I said why didn’t you tell me before I started skimming . They said they didn’t realise they had too .
Typical domestics for you that is . Cook that

Remember a time I finished a house and they paid me .

If you go to floor with plaster and it's a concrete floor . Especially on a stack the plaster can pull moisture from floor and leave a tide mark

I had to crawl on my back under someone external stairs this week because the wall that didn’t need rendering ( like 1sqm suddenly did need rendering....bastards! ) shits n giggles but they only paid me after I went back and ther f**k up pfffft customers

Came back with £600 cash in 20s and 10s , when I got out of the van it all fell out of my pocket into the road , I heard this fluttering sound like the wind , the money was spinning and flying up the road , I chased and grabbed it , eventually getting £560 back
I found the other 40 il return if you can describe

Customer last year started hoovering after I'd just finished skimming. I'd already swept up and the place was a building site so no need to hoover. Anyway, the hoover got stuck on the bottom of a bead and she pulled the hoover back out, ripped the bead off

Customer last year started hoovering after I'd just finished skimming. I'd already swept up and the place was a building site so no need to hoover. Anyway, the hoover got stuck on the bottom of a bead and she pulled the hoover back out, ripped the bead off
Hope she gave you a tip!!

20191010_175416.jpg
20191116_095938.jpg

Last edited: