could not make it up

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hector

did a job last september, mixing the very last bucket of plaster ,loud bang newmixer needed, got 500.00 payment for job went straight round to machine mart i new mixer please, cost 180.00, still reeling from this got home phone bill sitting there paid that also cost 90.00,went to wickes next day for some plaster ,got back in van, could barely turn steering wheel,battery light showing,turns out something to do with power steering another 150.00 , and then had been complaining of a sore bum for aweek or so, went to doctors at 9.10 am diagnosed with a perrenial abcess, i was in hospital within the hour and having surgery at 1.30 pm, then had 3 weeks off work, and have to have the dressing changed daily, at the last count i have had 32 different nurses of all ages with there hands up my bum,getting better but i must have upset the big man up there could not believe my luck,getting better now some 5 month later, must be due some good luck, all this happened over a 3 day period, p.s. a perrenial abcess is when a hair on your bum grows inwards and infection sets in very very painfull. one day when i get to that great building site in the sky, i am going to search for the joker who did this , keep smiling hector.:RpS_biggrin:

I think spunky had this problem to, not sure it was a hair in his bum though?

Be thankful it wasn't a hair growing into your spine. Then you would be f**ked.

It's always the same hector just when you nthink your getting ahead of the game somethings comes along and steal your money.

FECK ME! that was some s**t week mate! You really went through the ringer for a few days, (pun intended). Happens to us all mate seriously does. On the upside it cant get much worse so its upward and onward!

Status
Not open for further replies.