Cost for plastering hall staires and landing

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxo

Hello all, I have joined as I am looking a few prices for plastering halls stairs and landing of a 3 bed semi in NI (few miles outside Belfast),.. And if anyone here could do it. I am an electrician myself so all sockets, lights switches etc will be removed and carpets, skirting and banister will be removed also.

If you are not from my area I would still appreciate a rough guide as to what it may cost.

Thanks

varies enormously depending on where you are in the world / country mate.. people tend not to puiblish their prices openly but they will pm you... only thing is, cos youve just joined, you wont be able to send or recieve pm's till youve made quite a few posts so make sure your email is easily visibible and keep checking back :RpS_thumbup:

p.s. sizes and finish would help a lot....
99.9% of plasterers would want to actually see the job before offering a quote but the more info you can add the better for a rough guide - ceiling height, bulkhead design, stair design, finish (right down to the type of paint / coating and its condition), whether youre removing skirtings and architraves, removing carpets etc....
it all makes a difference mate...

its not a flat on the 17th floor is it? 17 stairwell walls to do, 17 ceilings, around each door!

p.s. sizes and finish would help a lot....
99.9% of plasterers would want to actually see the job before offering a quote but the more info you can add the better for a rough guide - ceiling height, bulkhead design, stair design, finish (right down to the type of paint / coating and its condition), whether youre removing skirtings and architraves, removing carpets etc....
it all makes a difference mate...

Also are you catholic or protestant ? :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.