Correcting poor monocouche

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPlaster

Private Member
Seems lately I'm being asked to price for correcting poorly finished monocouche, the builders talk the internal plasterers into having a go at it then it goes tits up.

Nah buddy, just seem to be getting calls about it from architects and contractors, not something i want to get involved with however I usually advise base coat and 1.5mm bucket coat in same colour, it costs the same to fix as I have quoted previously for mono but was unsuccessful because of price.
Did you get sorted with your pump Nick? Sorry I couldn't have been a bit more help , I was up against it with holiday and all.

No worries atall mate. You were more than a helpful. The g4 is all fine. The genny however is dead. I took It up to les for the bad news. I just hired a genny for the remainder of the job. And all they did was moan about It taking a couple of days longer and wanted money off! Can't please anyone

Things are good, sometimes too busy then not enough, I'm sure you know the score. Give me a call if you get slack for work Nick, I've a nice big new build starting next week and it's holiday season for my lads.

Much appreciated but I am flat out till October at the moment. I'm starting one in Banbury soon as it happens

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1435868954.747196.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.