Correct render ratio?

Members online

mrmeanor

Hi there,

I need to rerender 2 internal wall, as the plaster has blown under the windows and needs to come off. The walls are as follows:

Bathroom upstairs - under window. The bathroom will be plastered then tiled round the shower bath. Would this also need to be tanked after plastering?

Living room downstairs - under bay window. This will also be plastered or boarded.

The property is a double brick skin without cavity from c.1920. No other damp issues. One other thing to note, all the other walls seem to consist of lime cement and plaster, and I've heard that putting gypsum plaster right next to lime plaster causes suction issues. Is this correct?

Not sure but I think he's retired , looks like it's up to you John , tpf is depending on you to uphold it's no1 position in expert advice
No doubt you will engage our new customer in conversation and extract the important details required for professional guidance ,,,most would just enquire if the member says bahhhhh

Not sure but I think he's retired , looks like it's up to you John , tpf is depending on you to uphold it's no1 position in expert advice
No doubt you will engage our new customer in conversation and extract the important details required for professional guidance ,,,most would just enquire if the member says bahhhhh
I.d insulate it externally topped with wispa grey thin coat

903A44A4-359C-455E-A038-59ABA2693F67.png