cornice repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member

got these fake wood beams to take out in new year its going to leave holes in cornice just wondering if bonding an skim will do to patch these in thanks

Yeah bonding and skim would. But if me I would use bonding to bulk out then casting plaster for the final. Be a lot quicker.

There might be to much expansion on bonding - i would fill out with multi finish/board finish , topped of with casting plaster :RpS_thumbsup:

If you want to get paid tho ?? I'd fill out with bonding scrape back then only a couple of mm easy fill and sand. The fibrous lads are right regard using casting but if you have never used it before?? It will set on you before you get going and will pee you off big time plus it ain't easy to source or cheap to buy either

If you want to get paid tho ?? I'd fill out with bonding scrape back then only a couple of mm easy fill and sand. The fibrous lads are right regard using casting but if you have never used it before?? It will set on you before you get going and will pee you off big time plus it ain't easy to source or cheap to buy either

hi marshy you turning over a new leaf and becoming a fibre hand :RpS_sneaky::RpS_scared::RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.