Corner trowels

Members online

Easterlow080708

Anyone using corner trowels ? If so what you using I’m seeing more and more people using them. Never really been my thing as can never get on with them but they seem to be getting better quality etc now.

Anyone using corner trowels ? If so what you using I’m seeing more and more people using them. Never really been my thing as can never get on with them but they seem to be getting better quality etc now.

Ragni is the latest one for me after I trod on last one and it was never quite the same. Most ok as long as you don’t use too soon. Resist.

Well we have moved over to airless spraying we did it at the start of the year before everyone jumped on bandwagon. But obviously still do multi as sometimes not worth getting machine out.
Iv seen the nela ones are they any good ? They do a plastic one aswell but that seems like it’sgonna be to flexi.
it’s more do just to fly round a room to get corners looking good ready for sand

Ragni is the latest one for me after I trod on last one and it was never quite the same. Most ok as long as you don’t use too soon. Resist.
ae235.jpeg

20200816_232532.jpg

Well we have moved over to airless spraying we did it at the start of the year before everyone jumped on bandwagon. But obviously still do multi as sometimes not worth getting machine out.
Iv seen the nela ones are they any good ? They do a plastic one aswell but that seems like it’sgonna be to flexi.
it’s more do just to fly round a room to get corners looking good ready for sand

the plastic Nela twitcher does a nice job, but it has a life span of around 1 week before it comes unstuck. i tried several different types of glue before i binned it.

It was drummed into me by my tradesman and as you know back then you didn't have 40 trowels, one for roughcast/render/floating and one for finishing.
FFS dont let Vincey see this post as it will blow his mind ...................just saying. :coffe: