corner trowel

Members online

S a plastering

Private Member
after a decent corner trowel flexible if any bought a ragni one not long ago but can't get on with it 103 deg aswell got to push it right into corner to get it to work but doesn't do it all the time just wanted something a bit easier to use thanks

I just had a tool splurge yesterday, amongst the order got myself a new internal trowel, forgot what it was called now, it came highly recommended by @scottie5 , what was it Scot ?

after a decent corner trowel flexible if any bought a ragni one not long ago but can't get on with it 103 deg aswell got to push it right into corner to get it to work but doesn't do it all the time just wanted something a bit easier to use thanks
just put some gear on it and dont push to hard that way your filling the angle properly

The ox one is fairly decent I’ve had the same one about four years now so nicely worn in, I see some guys snip the sides off sometimes to make the trowel more tapered

I bought a ragni ( I think) from Screwfix, it’s a beauty best I’ve had I think, doesn’t leave lines get right in the corner, Lovely job.

That was the adjustable one Pete the versa-trowel
That’s the one thanks mate , not used it yet maddmonk, but it should be here Tuesday,
Also thought it’s worth a mention I have a beroexpert twitcher small one wish I had bought the bigger one too but the small one I use daily and would recommend, I got it from pft northern last year or year before can’t remember exactly

That’s the one thanks mate , not used it yet maddmonk, but it should be here Tuesday,
Also thought it’s worth a mention I have a beroexpert twitcher small one wish I had bought the bigger one too but the small one I use daily and would recommend, I got it from pft northern last year or year before can’t remember exactly
ok thanks

Like the Refina too but also the long skinny MT one. ...got four different ones and never really mastered any of them tbh.
Been doing them free hand lately and it takes longer but makes me feel like a real plasterer......i mean skimmer