cork handle or similar

S a plastering

Private Member
do they do one for a mt the rubber one I've got on here is getting on my tits slipping around in my hand just wanted summat a bit more grippy

got loads of wooden ones mate they seem a bit big for my hand only got little hands my fckin grandmother got bigger hands than me
We used to sand them down to fit I think that’s why they are so big but don’t make it to small it will cramp your hand

got loads of wooden ones mate they seem a bit big for my hand only got little hands my fckin grandmother got bigger hands than me
A5wbY9MCQAA29Kj.jpg:large

Think I.m gonna have to start with gloves . Up to last few months never had prob but hands seem to be dry as f**k all time now

never been a big fan of the rubber handle , i think the sweat from the hand needs to be absorbed even in a miner way , long term its got to be better for the finger joints , in terms of arthritis potential .

never been a big fan of the rubber handle , i think the sweat from the hand needs to be absorbed even in a miner way , long term its got to be better for the finger joints , in terms of arthritis potential .
fat lads do sweat alot

do they do one for a mt the rubber one I've got on here is getting on my tits slipping around in my hand just wanted summat a bit more grippy
Totally agree with ya, having been using Mt for 35+ years the only flaw now I find is the durasoft handle slips around when wet, I used to swap them over to wooden but couldn't be arsed anymore I've never used nela but have had them in my hand and the only thing I've liked is the handle the cork one, the Mt handle is comfy but maybe should be textured for grip

Totally agree with ya, having been using Mt for 35+ years the only flaw now I find is the durasoft handle slips around when wet, I used to swap them over to wooden but couldn't be arsed anymore I've never used nela but have had them in my hand and the only thing I've liked is the handle the cork one, the Mt handle is comfy but maybe should be textured for grip
agree pal