Cordless mixers 12 months on?????

Members online

zombie

Private Member
Has anyone got 12months of constant site use rendering & house bashing with adhesive skim etc to give a balanced review???

Would mainly want it for dot & skim & thin coat renders!

If so which one?

How have batteries held up?

Any flaws?

The guy on you tube reviews seems like a right bellend so I'm discounting his opinion!

Petrol one Ruins buckets :p
maxresdefault.jpg

:coffe:

Has anyone got 12months of constant site use rendering & house bashing with adhesive skim etc to give a balanced review???

Would mainly want it for dot & skim & thin coat renders!

If so which one?

How have batteries held up?

Any flaws?

The guy on you tube reviews seems like a right bellend so I'm discounting his opinion!
The dewalt is good mate took me some time to get use to it as it’s got a lot of torque,Things I don’t like are it’s too heavy and dose t balance in the bucket when you need it to also I don’t like the way it suddenly stops if you lift your finger off the trigger. Any way! I out it to the text about a month ago was knocking up everything with it t/c skim dab s/c hardwall and it did well went through both batteries a day floating and rendering just pop one on charge when using the other. Domestic work 1 battery is enough for 2 days. If none of that any sense @JessThePlasterer will translate for you. Xx

The dewalt is good mate took me some time to get use to it as it’s got a lot of torque,Things I don’t like are it’s too heavy and dose t balance in the bucket when you need it to also I don’t like the way it suddenly stops if you lift your finger off the trigger. Any way! I out it to the text about a month ago was knocking up everything with it t/c skim dab s/c hardwall and it did well went through both batteries a day floating and rendering just pop one on charge when using the other. Domestic work 1 battery is enough for 2 days. If none of that any sense @JessThePlasterer will translate for you. Xx

Appreciate that thanks pal

I just used my one for skim. 16 bags a battery. Don't think the battery would last to long on render. I have mixed 3bags of render in one go with it. It did it. But would eat the battery in no time. DeWalt I have. I didn't pay for it tho. Did 3 hours for gypsum trying out spraying new stuff they have. And said I'd take the mixer instead of money.

I just used my one for skim. 16 bags a battery. Don't think the battery would last to long on render. I have mixed 3bags of render in one go with it. It did it. But would eat the battery in no time. DeWalt I have. I didn't pay for it tho. Did 3 hours for gypsum trying out spraying new stuff they have. And said I'd take the mixer instead of money.

Thanks for that mate....so you reckon realisticly it's a skim only option with maybe the odd day only using it for adhesive and renders?

@zombie so he likes it but then, he like, kinda doesn’t... but it’s, like, good but at the same time.. like, not. So, so it’s got some good things but then also like, not.... (y)

Anyway you think this is confusing, I just had lunch with my mum and she brought me this. I know... hold punch in a box.... maybe it has a deeper meaning..... f**k*d if I know!

9592FC38-E0F6-4025-BF2B-E2AAB8596972.jpeg

Zombie my lads were skimming a barn converion the other week with no power, they used the metabo with 2 8ah bats and said it was sweet, charged them in the evening but didn't use both up and they aint slouches.

Zombie my lads were skimming a barn converion the other week with no power, they used the metabo with 2 8ah bats and said it was sweet, charged them in the evening but didn't use both up and they aint slouches.

Appreciate that pal thanks

Ah never mind! Look on the positives mate, you’re have more time to get important stuff done rather than playing with 5 different trowels like Johnny boy! Lol.

Every now and then I get bored and try to reinvent the wheel. Could set your watch to it

Every now and then I get bored and try to reinvent the wheel. Could set your watch to it
We are all guilty of that mate, boys like there toys, but then we all go back to the basics, after all it is only plastering at the end of the day!