Cordless mixer

Members online

I tried that, but realised you are a massive bellend, you're f**k**g hilarious cos you think you're something you're not.
Oh. So it never occurred to you I was simply taking the Piss. C’mon biter. Bite some more.

Seen this in a shop today. Sums you up Paul
9E07B04D-6B72-401D-A170-87198A5E6DF5.jpeg

I have the dewalt cordless and its ok... but I have noticed it is slowly losing power...

I tend to use my old makita mega mixer thing... I know its not going to let me down

Some of you lot are priceless ffs… it’s the 2nd most important tool we need after a trowel and you all don’t want to spend £600 to make ya life far easier :ROFLMAO::oops:
I definitely don't class it as the second most important tool I use. We managed without them perfectly well and would again if necessary.

Mixing up skim was never considered a hard part of the job.
Obviously smaller quantities mixed at a time compared with nowadays, but I'm not convinced that would be a bad thing either.
Agree but thats because the job required and paid for a dedicated labourer when it was all float & set...in many ways i believe the job for the spread has become harder since boarding took over as spreads doing the lot now with no labourer...

Some of you lot are priceless ffs… it’s the 2nd most important tool we need after a trowel and you all don’t want to spend £600 to make ya life far easier :ROFLMAO::oops:
I spent £500 16 years ago on my Bosch mixer, it’s more of do I take the risk of going to dewalt cordless or just buy another Bosch which will last another 16 years

With inflation that’s about 10k now so £600 is not so bad
Don't talk daft on inflation, £500 in 2004 would be about £790 today. And I'm pretty sure that Mega Mixers don't cost that much. On top of which I really very much doubt that the DeWalt mixers will be lasting as well as the old Mega Mixers/Eibenstocks and even if they do they will have been through at least a couple of sets of very expensive batteries.

Don't talk daft on inflation, £500 in 2004 would be about £790 today. And I'm pretty sure that Mega Mixers don't cost that much. On top of which I really very much doubt that the DeWalt mixers will be lasting as well as the old Mega Mixers/Eibenstocks and even if they do they will have been through at least a couple of sets of very expensive batteries.
I like how precise you was “£790” :ROFLMAO: (y)
I’m not comparing it to a mega mixer, a mega mixer will always win it’s a corded drill, like comparing pele to haaland different generation, different players.
For how easy it makes things every spread should have one. Other trades spend thousands on tools seems like plasterers are definitely the tightest lol

In those 2 weeks I owned de walt it saved me few times, also thing like working on loft conversions which I do a lot is a game changer, especially stairs as you literally can set bucket with gear on 1st floor, bucket in the loft take the drill, mix etc. So versatile and as someone mentioned, unless you got one you don't see the pros as much.

I like how precise you was “£790” :ROFLMAO: (y)
I’m not comparing it to a mega mixer, a mega mixer will always win it’s a corded drill, like comparing pele to haaland different generation, different players.
For how easy it makes things every spread should have one. Other trades spend thousands on tools seems like plasterers are definitely the tightest lol
I used Google, it's modern, you should try it ;)
Like I've said, I can see their advantages, but at the moment those advantages wouldn't really make much difference for me personally.
I'm hardly right where tools are concerned, Hilti screwguns, Levpano dead lift prove that. I also have DeWalt radio, drill driver, angle grinder, impact driver and circular saw.