Cordless mixer or new labourer or both

Members online

Arti

Mixing some lime today and had the mixer on auto told the labourer to put a couple of handfuls of gear in, bag slips dumps a s**t load of gear in and mixer and bucket become one whirlwind. Auto button stuck and it comes out my hand :frenetico:. By the time the labourer gets to the extension cable to knock it off the power cable snaps and it slashes me right at sausage height.

Never felt pain like it and for a moment thought it had slashed my helmet off. :llorando:

Mixing some lime today and had the mixer on auto told the labourer to put a couple of handfuls of gear in, bag slips dumps a s**t load of gear in and mixer and bucket become one whirlwind. Auto button stuck and it comes out my hand :frenetico:. By the time the labourer gets to the extension cable to knock it off the power cable snaps and it slashes me right at sausage height.

Never felt pain like it and for a moment thought it had slashed my helmet off. :llorando:
lucky man arti

Dewalt cordless if you don’t like it I will give you your money back !

Your welcome

Was mixing up a bag and had similar situation arti mate last week was a nightmare
And that was mixing it up myself
Hope you ok

Was mixing up a bag and had similar situation arti mate last week was a nightmare
And that was mixing it up myself
Hope you ok
Wor lass give it a full inspection last night and apparently the swelling has made it a proper size sausage now :llorando: