cordless mixer non battery

Members online

12 years and still in constant use mixes everything, will deffo shed a tear when it dies
IMG_20181108_161644.jpg

Both are good mate I prefer the collomix as it’s not as bulky as the mega mixer.
Does the collomix have variable speed control mate? Also I’ve had a quick butchers at them and it looks like you can get a 100mm exstension piece for the paddle? That would come in really handy for me being a lanky git.

Does the collomix have variable speed control mate? Also I’ve had a quick butchers at them and it looks like you can get a 100mm exstension piece for the paddle? That would come in really handy for me being a lanky git.
Yes the button is variable and with the clip in they are tall good for tall people like yourself.

I don't really get why people want one mixer to do everything?
My little 1000w Refina must be over twenty years old now, but has only ever mixed skim.
We've got a medium sized Collomix which lives at home most of the time for mixing tile adhesive and bits and bobs.
For render and dab we've got the 1800w Eibenstock, but I wouldn't dream of dragging that about for skimming.
When the little Refina finally dies I'd consider the DeWalt just for skimming but wonder how often the batteries would need replacing?

My little 1000w Refina must be over twenty years old now, but has only ever mixed skim.
We've got a medium sized Collomix which lives at home most of the time for mixing tile adhesive and bits and bobs.
For render and dab we've got the 1800w Eibenstock, but I wouldn't dream of dragging that about for skimming.
When the little Refina finally dies I'd consider the DeWalt just for skimming but wonder how often the batteries would need replacing?
2 battery’s came with it one will last a day they take 3hrs to charge in the summer. The trigger isn’t variable speed but there is a little button next to the trigger from 1 to 5 speed I find really annoying. If you let go of the trigger it stops spinning straight away then when you get back into mixing it slowly speeds up again. It reminds me of the chep evolution mixers thats what I would put it up against!

2 battery’s came with it one will last a day they take 3hrs to charge in the summer. The trigger isn’t variable speed but there is a little button next to the trigger from 1 to 5 speed I find really annoying. If you let go of the trigger it stops spinning straight away then when you get back into mixing it slowly speeds up again. It reminds me of the chep evolution mixers thats what I would put it up against!
No variable trigger would put me off

I want 1 mixer to do everything lol. It’s because I don’t want to fork out for different ones and have them hanging around when one beast of a mixer will do the complete job mate.

What I meant about by "how long will the batteries last" was not how much work will I get out of a battery when new but when five or more years old?
You buy a corded mixer and transformer and that's potentially all you'll spend to mix gear for a decade or two. I feel the battery mixer could have ongoing costs.

What I meant about by "how long will the batteries last" was not how much work will I get out of a battery when new but when five or more years old?
You buy a corded mixer and transformer and that's potentially all you'll spend to mix gear for a decade or two. I feel the battery mixer could have ongoing costs.
Ah yes sorry i won’t have a clue with these flexvolt batteries. I no the standard batteries don’t do well in the cold.

What I found irritating about the Bosch is the handle! Looses grip so easy and putting it back is pain in the ass. Refina on the other hand has very comfortable grip and doesn’t lack power either. And for that is the winner for me.
Took the handle off years ago for that very reason, lol