Cool Video of the Ritmo

Members online

PFTwales

Done a few over the last couple days. Been using the Ritmo L for a roughcast job. Sprayed on a 10mm pass let it pick up then sprayed the roughcast.
Using Parex BL10 went through a dream.
Used 25 mts of material hose without a blip
Plugged in the mains power, plugged in the mains water, just the ritmo with its built in compressor so very easy to move about.

This is how to make money with your machine. Jobs where you would of payed a skilled couple of guys good money to do what the machine does all day.

Your ritmo is way faster than mine going off the 1st vid.
Has the brickwork got micro on?

Your ritmo is way faster than mine going off the 1st vid.
Has the brickwork got micro on?
Yeah, we hacked it back to brick the painted micro over it then did the bands,reveals and plinths then 2 days putting the roughcast on and we done

Bee

Real busy this week. Its there if u want it. Just send me ur details in between pestering me for tips on wassap
It's you that's asking me for tips. I told you how to plug it in what more do you want lol. But seriously I want to do the roughcast with the ritmo. I'll have a other play tomorrow to see can I do it. What cap size is best.

We sprayed 40m2 @ 15mm today, one coat, 40 bags, machine set up all on by 12pm.

Charged by the m2 - £25 per metre including materials.

Not bad for a days work

IMG_5590.jpg
IMG_5586.jpg

Like how you didn't show your secrets on texturing..
Not at all brother, the gopro camera ran out of battery. i was gutted cos i thought it would be there with the cleaning up and everything.
Anybody know how long a battery should last in time lapse mode

Nice work PFT, can you answer this for me mate, do your Bero xpert red clip on handles fit the refina roll grip spatulas