converted to Parex

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

well, after using krend for years, and after all the problems with K1 i switched to parex last week,wish i had done it years ago, sprayed beautifully,ruled off and scraped back with no problems whatsoever. Thats the end of my relationship with Krend now, its hard after all the years we were together, but their sprayed mono is not a patch on parex.:RpS_tongue:

My material supplier in Seattle recently converted their product offerings over to Parex. So far I'm real happy with their prices and material line. All I need now is a few free tee shirts.

i would ask them ,why their local rep ,had little interest in us using their products:RpS_confused: ,they must be that busy ,my local Jewson branch even phoned them to try and get it in for me, they know what we spend a month on Weber ,and were not interested ?

Would love to see @Parex on here and talking they are missing a trick to say the least....

The parex reps got told not to come on here by the powers that be. I guess they don't need to be the product sells itself,Whether it's something to do with legal issues I don't know, but I think all the manufacturers are missing a trick by being absent on here, but hey ho. But it would need to be a seperate bit on the forum as there's some tools on here that would ridicule them and the thread would desent into knob jokes and the like.

Last edited:
Would love to see @Parex on here and talking they are missing a trick to say the least....

Certain parex staff do look on from time to time also a couple od supplier partners.
No official membership though.

They are missing a trick I suppose because on this forum parex is the favourite.

Only snag when you bare your soul on here it stays forever. Maybe something a corporate steer clear from.
And questions such as "why is your tv10 mesh such a t#@t etc.
On the other hand we all promote the product well enough on here anyway, they don't need to come on

Status
Not open for further replies.