Contrary to other peoples opinions:

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cainy

Hi guys,

Sorry if I touched a nerve with Rubs in the other post, don't exactly know why the guy was miffed, but hey.

My appeal for help was a genuine one, and yes I did fix the landing ceiling myself.

I have also booked onto a course with : http://www.psoex.co.uk/ Which is in Stockport. I would love to have done the Goldtrowel course, but its a little far away, and would have meant more on travel expences and also accomodation.

If I am right, Rubs thought I was taking the P**s and that I was not on the course at all. Well, I will be there tomorrow at 09:30am and will be there for the next 4 days.

I will try and get some pictures and maybe host some pictures on here? I could also review the course, so any other people that have booked or thinking of booking can have a read and a few pictures to get a better idea.

Just a thought.

Cheers for the support Danny.

Hello Cainy,

If you have any questions just ask bud,

I think rubs was a bit stuck behind I do wish him all the success but moving with the times he needs to do.

as with pictures and reveiws I am willing to start a section on the site people to do just that, whether it be jobs they have done or for quoting purposes.

Ask on the course what a Spread should earn you will see what I mean.

Enjoy the course and keeps us updated

All the best

Danny

Will do mate,

Just read the website properly, and apparntly I get a portfolio of the work that I do throughout the 4 days, which will be good fr when I start my own jobs.

Will keep you updated.

i wanna aplologies to everyone on the forum for my comments made over the wk.end! if i affended anyone then i apologies whole heartedly, i especialy wanna apologies to cainy who i guess i had a right pop at!! sorry mate, im a gud guy realy and will help anyone out, ive just had my head up my rear end lately!! anyone needs any advice i will be glad to help out, i hope we can put these comments behind us and move forward i shud not be takin my personal problems out on anyone!!! i do have a wealth of knowledge so pls try and forgive me. this will be a gr8 forum so lets all help each other out, i cant believe sum of the comments i made meself i realise i was bang out of order sorry guys.. :-[

No harm no foul mate. ;)

I never actualy saw the post, as the thread was removed before I saw it. No problem.

Thanx for the courtesy though, and I will hold you to the part where you offered your help. ;D

Cheers.

cheers guys, i will help anyone anytime. maybe a get-together one wk;end for a drink might be a gud idea?? a plasterers jolley boys outing??? you know it makes sense. :cool:

Ha now your talking!! Sounds to me likea bunch of plasterer's are off to get plastered!! (how many times have we all heard that one!!??) lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.