Contact

Members online

No members online now.
P

paolonline

Hi there!
New to the site, so I'm gonna introduce myself.
I'm a passionate DIY plasterer, and I've done work for friends as well as my own properties.
I really enjoy plastering. There's something rewarding and therapeutic about making a wall or room nice and smooth. That's why most plasterers are happy people!
However I wouldn't go pro as the working hours would kill me. Hats off to all the pro plasterers out there!

Hi there!
I'm a passionate DIY plasterer, and I've done work for friends as well as my own properties.
I really enjoy plastering. There's something rewarding and therapeutic about making a wall or room nice and smooth. That's why most plasterers are happy people!
However I wouldn't go pro as the working hours would kill me. Hats off to all the pro plasterers out there!

Ask Lurpak for a job, slap head. He's home before he sets off.

Hi there!
Welcome along (y)

Hi
20191228_130742.png

Hi there!
What are your working hours by the way, most spreads on here only do 5 hours per day @algeeman @lurpak

own ‘properties’...show off
One can move and have owned multiple properties in his lifetime, doing them up one at a time. Nothing much to show off there.
Now work has paid off, though, and I own a grandtotal of 2 flats! The second one of which I've just had to completely gut out! Look at me! > <