constucton lives matter

Members online

No members online now.
Everyone needs to pick a side.as this situation is not going to end well................just saying.

1591794499297.jpeg

I dont profess to understand the history of the man in the statue so sorry if I appear ignorant.

However our laws state quite clearly it's wrong to pull it down and damage it and throw it in a river. And I was wondering why the rule of law wasnt applied

I dont profess to understand the history of the man in the statue so sorry if I appear ignorant.

However our laws state quite clearly it's wrong to pull it down and damage it and throw it in a river. And I was wondering why the rule of law wasnt applied

Edward Colston, who’s statue was thrown in the river was a slave trader.

I’m not sure why they’re calling for Robert Peels statues to be demolished. He was prime minister twice. Some of his views would be considered backwards now but he was basically a founder of the conservatives and he created the police force.

His father was against the abolition of slavery but junior was only a teenager.

Regardless I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to deface or destroy public monuments.

They’ve taken ‘gone with the wind’ film off streaming sites now apparently. I dunno...

I’m not sure why they’re calling for Robert Peels statues to be demolished. He was prime minister twice. Some of his views would be considered backwards now but he was basically a founder of the conservatives and he created the police force.

They’ve taken ‘gone with the wind’ film off streaming sites now apparently. I dunno...

Robinson Crusoe is a big old racist too.

Tipping up on that island and assuming that Friday was going to work for him.

For the same reason that they wrote racist on Gandhi.

Gandhi was a terrorist, not a racist.

It's because they're thick virtue signalling c**ts

What is happening right before our eyes is they are systematically dismantling our history and way of life these anarchists!!
We are being attacked from e very quarter!!
But this is going to back fire big style from something that started in a country that bares no resemblance to ours!!
This has set us back 40years.

It’s all s**t they’ve taken the only G** in the village man and david Walliams programs off because they black up. The shot pull statues down they dont like but are not consistent otherwise any Kier Hardie bust or statue would have to go because of his racist speeches about Jews and Lithuanians

For the same reason that they wrote racist on Gandhi.

Gandhi was a terrorist, not a racist.

It's because they're thick virtue signalling c**ts
So were the black panthers but you still see thick white T***s walking about with their black power fist posters

What is happening right before our eyes is they are systematically dismantling our history and way of life these anarchists!!
We are being attacked from e very quarter!!
But this is going to back fire big style from something that started in a country that bares no resemblance to ours!!
This has set us back 40years.
Set us back? It's the reverse of that. This signals a small progression as a species. A bit like the suffragettes (everyone thought they were loons back then remember) I feel revolution in the air and I like it.

Set us back? It's the reverse of that. This signals a small progression as a species. A bit like the suffragettes (everyone thought they were loons back then remember) I feel revolution in the air and I like it.
The danger is the far right will end up physically engaged against the BLM marchers /rioters , it cold get nasty , Tommy could video it and agitate and stir more s**t