Construction line accredited

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must be thick as f*** to post pictures of their work. If I did boarding like that, I would expect to lose at least one of my 5 gold stars I received from the 'Tony M Academy Of Really Good Drylining Men Who Are Also Jolly Nice Chaps'

Last edited:
that is 1 of the many reasons im not bothering at the minuite how can they possibly get any work and to then proudly put photos up is behond comprehension the game is well and truly fcuked

Fkinell:RpS_scared:

How many faults could you pick with that boardwork?, who the fk would put a picture of that up as an ad????????????
Maybe they reckon that if a punter likes the look of that, they can charge a fortune for shoit work, scumbags:RpS_mad:

Hav,nt even broken joints i,d be ashamed to look at if i was them its shite. need abag of bonding to sort that out before skiming it.

They must be thick as f*** to post pictures of their work. If I did boarding like that, I would expect to lose at least one of my 5 gold stars I received from the 'Tony M Academy Of Really Good Drylining Men Who Are Also Jolly Nice Chaps'

Congratulations Tony on your well earned award.

Status
Not open for further replies.